1

There will be foul language and smut throught this book. There will probably be triggers. I am trying to make to a point where the girl isn't crying over a boy and is serious. Where he realizes what he did wrong. So on to the story then.

Min Yeon POV

I was with my friend Jihye at the moment. My boyfriend Jimin claims to be with the rest of bangtan rn. He has been distant lately and I got this weird feeling in my gut about it. "Jimin be lying girl. We know damn well he ain't with the rest of bangtan. If he is they probably at the club or some shit. Those thotin ass girls probably trying to get tha ding ding if ya know what I mean." Jihye said. "True. But I wanna trust him and give him a chance." I replied.  Jihye just nodded.

After a while we decided to go to the arcade. We were in the middle of a game when this girl came outta no where, face caked up in make-up start talking shit about me and Jihye. See those bitches obviously don't know not to fuck with us.

"eww look at her she is so fake. NO ONE has a figure like that and eyes that color."

"Like omo look her boobs are way to big and her ass his big to."

"She is way to curvey to be real."

Ha-
Bitch I'm as real as it gets. Those flat chested whores got nerve. They made cause my shit poppin and theirs don't. BITCH PUL-LESE hoe tou look like a sheet of paper when you where a white shirt.

Jihye started telling me some funny ass jokes about those fake bitches that I couldn't contain my laughter.

"Bitch they look like fucking stick bugs with make-up" Jihye said while trying to hold her laugh. When I tell you I was dying bitch....I was ROLLIN!

"YAH! What are you laughing at?!"
Those barbie wanna be hoes asked.

"We laughing you crusty hoe." I said with sass.

"omo what did u say?"

"u heard" Jihye laughed.

The slut walked up to us. We leaned back at the same time because ooooohhhh that bitch wass stanker than a motherfucka.

"Look I don't know who you are but you need to back the fuck up. Like have u heard of personal space?" I asked.  "Well my name is Hyuna and i can turn ur life into a living hell, an-" i cut her off.
"Woah bitch. I'd honestly lime to see you try."
"4real. Look her lil snot nosed bitch stay in motha fuckin school cause you obviously haven't learned that we HUMAN BEINGS all come in different shapes and sizes. Girl you got on all type of BB and CC cream, and you still look like a fuckin lizard." Jihye said. I was crying of laughter. "aww don't do her like dat girl you gon make da bitch cry." i said wiping the tears of laughter from my eyes. "You'll see!" Hyuna or whateva the fake bitch name is said, and walked away.

"Lets go to my place." I suggested. "Ok sure." Jihye answered.

On the way back we just kept laughing about what had happen  and finally made it to my house. I open the door to see all tbe bangtan boys and Jimin there. "Hey noona!"
Jungkook said. "Oh hey Yeon and Jihye!" The a said together.

We all sat down together and watched a movie. I went to get popcorn and hot sauce and some candy and other snacks.

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I read all these cheater books and it just inspire me to right one but write some of the things i say when i get triggered so stay tuned.