A Passageway to Freedom

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

     Brian and John are sleeping in separate cellars by themselves, it is a rainy night. Brian wakes up, and makes plans in his head to escape when four guards enter the hallway of cellars, the cellars have a red light to torture the prisoners, they will never know what a white light looks like, except for the times when they are taken out to the snow for their regular duties such as cleaning the Black Queen's and guards clothes, cleaning the prison, and helping on the construction of a new part of the labyrinth. A new prisoner has arrived to the cellars, the guards are trying to calm him down and give him a pillow. He is human-like even though you should not be judging by appearance because beings can shift, Brian and John know this and look intriguingly to the new prisoner. The guard opens up Brian's cellar and pushes the new prisoner inside it. The guards are too sleepy, it's 3am and they rush into going back to watch for the cameras, and rotate to sleep for just some minutes.

Roger Taylor - Hello

B - Hello, my name is Brian...

R- My name is Roger Taylor nice to meet you.

B- Brian May, nice to meet you too... Are you ok?

R- Yes, this is not my first time, how about you?

B- This is my first time, I see you have no blankets, but we can share them.

R- Thank you, you are the only person in here who is polite, if you are new I will tell you don't believe everything you hear, and don't trust ghosts they are good with commerce, but bad beings.

B- This is my first night, thank you for the information, I appreciate and no I've never seen a ghost in here.

R- You will see them, but not in here in the labyrinth...

B- What? Are we going to the labyrinth ?

R- Yes, it's part of our duties.

B- Oh, yes it must be very obvious I'm a new person, are you a human? If it's not much to ask...

R- No problem, yes I am a human and you?

B- No, I am a unicorn but can morph into human.

R- So... How did you got in here?

B- Its a long story, but basically they found us hiding in John's home. I come from Forever Kingdom. But they let my best friend Freddie go... He has a good voice, and they made him sing for the devil.

R- I feel sorry for both of you, this is my fifth time in here, the first time I was trying to sell something illegal and they caught me...

B- And the second one?

R- The first time I escaped, and so on. Tomorrow they will change me from cellar because I escape too easily. I have always lived in here, do you have a unicorn tear drop?