Bullys

It was Monday, btw, this was about two weeks later, and they are dating. Sherwin skips along and sees Jonathan "Jon!" Sherwin yelled happily. Jonathan smiles to see his boyfriend. He walks to Sherwin "hello Sher bear... how is my cute little red head?" Sherwin blushes. "Im good my little Jonny apple seed." They both blush and giggle together. When someone, the name of Wyatt, he was a redneck, wore annoying green suspenders, blue dirty looking shirt and jeans that were twice his size, his hair wad blond and a mullet, literally one of the ugliest person on earth. Said "stop... these is gross and your going to burn in hell faggots!" Jonathan turns around and glares at him. "Leave us alone annoying ass redneck" Wyatt tries roasting them by saying "im a redneck and im proud!" Jonathan laughs and says "im pan and im proud!" Then kisses his boyfriends cheek. Sherwin blushes and hids his face. "Jonny... why did you do this to me?" Jonathan giggles and holds Sherwin close. Wyatt flips them off and walks away. Jonathan giggles. Sherwin smiles and hugs Jonathan and puts his face in Jonathans chest. Jon giggled and hold him close and kisses Sherwins head. Sherwin looks at him and smiles. They walk to class.

Later

  Sherwin gets a break, since he starts panicking for no reason (some times he panics,for no reason,causr he has panic disorder) so the teachers have to let him out. Sherwin figeted with his fingers and panted. Then Wyatt comes out and pins Sherwin to the lockers. Sherwin whimpers, amd it comes it like a dog. "Aww poor puppy... no one can save you... not your Jonathan... pfft your Jonathan? No... like he loves you?... your a weak baby... your a faggot!" Meanwhile Sherwin panics and sobs. "Cry baby... weak.. stupid.. little bi-" he was cut off by "BITCH!" Jonathan yells and punches Wyatt. Wyatt backs up and punches Jon back. Leading to Jon getting a bloody nose. But Jon doesnt care over the anger of Wyatt hurting his boyfriend. Sherwin slides on the ground. He hugs his knees and starts hyperventilating. Jon kicks Wyatt in the gut, Wyatt falls on his knees as he holds his stomach, he looks down. Jon takes Wyatts hair and grabs it, pulling his head up, Wyatt hisses and looks up at him. Jon growls and says between his teeth "don't ever mess with my future again... touch Sherwin again... and you'll regret it" he throws his head down, Wyatt nods and crawls away. Jon wipes his nose and looks down and sees his boyfriend. "SHERWIN!" he yells and goes on his knees and hugs him tightly "shh Sherwin.. im here.. its okay... im here.. im here okay?" Sherwin grips into his boyfriend and digs his face into his chest. "Sherry beary.. its okay... your in my arms... nobody can hurt you anymore... shh its okay... im here..." he held him tighter. Sherwin sqeaks and holds his (own) arms. Jonathan gasps and looks at Sherwin. "S-Sherwin... show me your arms...". Sherwin shakes his head. "Sherwin please... please Sher bear?" Sherwin sighed and gave his arms to Jon. Jon lifted up Sherwins sleeves and gasped at what he saw on his arms. Cuts... "S-Sherwin..." he whimpers. Sherwin tears up again "I-im sorry I-I-I-I-" Jon smiles and sighs "Sherry bear..." he kisses his arm. "All better" Jon says. Sherwin smiles and blushes and nuzzles him. Jon holds him closer as he kisses Sherwins head. "Please don't do it anymore... please..." Sherwin nods "I-I wont Jonny.. I promise..." Sherwin found his way to Jons lap. "Promise?" Jon asks. "Promise" Sherwin confirmed. "Good" Jon says.

-timeskip-

Sherwin ran to Jon. It was the end of the day. Jon smiles amd grabs his boyfriend. Sherwin giggled. "Peek-a-boo!" Sherwin says like a child. "Awwwwe... your so cute Sher bear" Jon says. Sherwin blushes and kisses Jons nose. Jon blushes. "Ew, can you like... not... like kiss... or like... anything... its like... gross." Bethany says. Jon smirks "oh sorry..." he quickly dips Sherwin then brings him up and kisses Sherwin. People gasp in disguest or in support. He kisses back, a little while he pulls back. "Did you say something? I was busy loving my future." Sherwin blushes. Julianna pulls up. "That was my first kiss" Sherwin giggles. Jon smiles and hugs him "same" Jon says. "Bye... ill talk to you later... okay love?" Sherwin nods and smiles as he gets on the bus and Jon gets in his car. Sherwin smiles. 'You found your superman!' A voice says. He has two voices, a good one, and... an evil one... 'pfft, its middle school... it won't last' the mean voice, Zean says. 'Oh shoosh, Jon calls Sherwin his future! ' the good voice, Multipla says. "Guys... quiet... i just wanna think... okay?" Sherwin mumbles. 'Okay, okay, listen to the heart!' Muiltpla says. 'Whatever' Zean says. Sherwin smiled and laid his head on the window. "My hero..."