Ice cream

Sherwin went to his locker. He opened it and a letter fell out, he picked up

Dear, Sherwin

Do you want to get ice cream later?

-your love, Jonathan

Sherwin blushed and smiled. He took out a paper and pen. And wrote

Yes i would love to go for ice cream!

-your cute little red head, Sherwin

He smiles and puts it in Jons locker.

LATER

Sherwin smiled and looked at Jon open his locker from a distance. Jon smiles as be saw the note, he opened it and smiles more which Sherwin had a look away from since he couldn't take the cuteness of his boyfriends smile. Jon looked around to see if Sherwin was around. Sherwin hide, but it was too late, he saw him. Jon snuck over and grabbed Sherwin, holding him close. Sherwin giggled. He nuzzled Jon and Jon laughed which just made Sherwins heart have a nose bleed. ((Also i fell like if the heart had a name it would be Sammy, anyone else think that???) Sherwin looked at Jon and kissed his nose. "I love youuuu" Sherwin said. "I wuv you tuu" Jon chuckles, kissing his head.

LATER

Jon and Sherwin got dropped off at the ice cream place, Baskin Robbins, Sherwin got a mint chocolate chip ice cream. Jon got a mudslide which was chocolate ice cream with chocolate pieces and brownie. They stared at each other for as they ate, having some small talk, after Jon calls his sis and she picks them off, dropping off Sherwin "love you my cute little red head" Jon says. "Love you too my Jonnie apple seed" Sherwin says, getting out of the car. He sighs and frowns as the car drives away. He looks in the window and sees an angry dad. He goes in the house "WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!?" his dad yelled. "Dad... its j-just... m-my friend... J-Jonathan.." he managed to get out. "Oh shut the fuck up and go to to your room!" His dad demanded. Sherwin winced and went to his room...

Im so sorry, this was a short chapter, crap i had something else to say but i forgot lol, but uh, if you have any ideas please message me, im so happy for the reads i almost have 1000! Which is a lot for me, make sure to follow me, comment if you like, and vote for this chapter!!!