Mis Amigas!

Above us we have a picture of Ms. Harmony.

€€€€€€€

Laying in my bed the night before school, I stares up at the green glowing stars my friends and I stuck up on my ceiling the beginning of last year.

My bedroom was a horrible mess. Clothes littered everywhere on my floor, and a couple of bottles could be seen. I promised myself I'd clean tomorrow, but I know I probably won't.

White Christmas lights from last year hung on my wall by my queen size bed, Illuminating everything it touched. It cast Dark Shadows across my bedroom walls, my wild imagination not thinking the best things currently.

I sighed and look to my alarm clock on my bedside table. 12:30 it read, signaling that it was way past my bedtime.

I was too excited for school, and it seemed that my body didn't care that it would have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning.

I close my eyes, and wondered about what I would be wearing tomorrow. Harmony was the girly girl of the family while I'm just kind of stuck in between being girly and being a complete tomboy.

It's like sometimes I like dressing up and looking nice, but other times I could care less.

My personality was literally all over the place, and it always has been. I'm totally shy when it comes to making new friends, but when you get to know me I'm one crazy ass bitch. I can't help it.

I don't seem to like children much either. Maybe is I adore, but when they're old enough to talk back to you then it's a big No-No for me. I don't do children, never have, never will. It's weird because I want children of my own one day.

One day...

~~~~~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I ground into my pillow as my alarm clock assaulted my ears and the most unpleasant of ways.

I smacked around on my nightstand before finally hitting the snooze button. I got up, moving slowly and went to my bathroom that was located in my bedroom.

In the bathroom I brush my teeth, took a shower, use the toilet, and fix my face. Yes I wear makeup but not because I have to or because I want to impress anybody I just wear it just to do it.

Satisfied with my work, I went into my closet and picked out a black belly shirt Jersey, that had rips in the back. I threw on some light blue high-waisted skinny jeans, and put on my favorite black Converses.

I ran down half the stairs before sliding down the rest and I reach the first floor. Harmony sat at the breakfast table, mama and papa there also. Harmony wore a pretty small white sundress, with silver sandals and Brown sunglasses perched on top of her pretty head of natural golden curls.

"Good morning Lyric." My mother said from the stove where she was frying eggs and cooking up some bacon. I came up to her before lightly placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning Mama." I sat down at the table and ate some breakfast.

"Come on Lyric or we'll be late!" Harmony said as she hurriedly put her plate in the sink and kissed are parents goodbye.

"Have fun you two!" Pap yelled before I closed the door on our way out.

Harmony drove a red convertible that she got for her 17th birthday from an old boyfriend.

Of course he came back for it after they split, but left not only without it, but also with a broken nose, courtesy of my sister.

Harmony is a pretty down-to-earth person, and I knew that if it's one person I trusted the most in the world, it was her. I've looked up to her since I was a babe. She's my idol.