A Simple Request.

It was a little chilly in the morning, so I wore a long-sleeve shirt, and some blue jeans with my white Chucks.

I realized after I put it on the long sleeve shirt exposed more skin than needed, and felt a little uncomfortable, but it was very cute. I was going to wear it anyways.

Harmony was wearing a sweater dress with black boots, the sweaters showed off her every curve. No doubt she dressed with Scott on her mind.

"Let's go Lyric! Will eat breakfast at school! Mom has to work." Our mom was a nurse, and she worked day and night. She gets random call-ins too, in case of an emergency, so we barely see her.

Our father was a lawyer, and he took business trips on the weekends, but we saw him more than our mother.

Pulling up to the school, I subconsciously pulled down my shirt as far as it would go.

"Keep doing that, your boobs look even bigger!" My sister jailed, coming to stand beside me, outside of her car.

Iceland before we made our way into the school. Everyone said "hi" to my sister, and I felt like the shadow no one even thought about getting to know.

~~~~~

It was history class, my class before lunch, when Chase decided to have the same class as me.

He sat down with a group of guys, already popular. girls are staring at him, hoping to catch his eye, and it was honestly very disgusting.

I scoffed, looking away in irritation.

"Ms. Celeste, is there something you would like to say?" Mrs. Fletcher snapped at me, misinterpreting my scoff.

"No mrs. Fletcher, I," I started to explain myself, before I realize that me telling her about the hoes in her class would be very inappropriate.

"That's what I thought. Detention!" She snapped, obviously on her monthly.

"But mrs. Fletcher,"

"Hush!" She shushed me, giving me one last glare before stiffly going back to her lesson obviously irritated with me.

I grown before hi my face in my arms, embarrassed by the saying I just cause. I could feel the Curious gazes of my peers on me. I never got in trouble before in my life. Ever. I was never the one to bring attention to myself either. Things are changing so quickly.

~~~~

After-school detention was so boring. After about 5 minutes, the teacher excuses self to the bathroom, and never came back.

With my head laid down on my desk, a pair of Jimmy choos appeared in my line of vision. I slowly lift in my gaze to see Bianca standing in front of me with a purposeful stance.

She was wearing skin-tight designer jeans with "Miss Me" signed on them, a tight belly shirt and a clutched Michael Kors handbag, her glossy pink lips pursed.

"May I help you?" I said rather rudely. It was honestly an accident.

Raising one perfectly arched eyebrow at my tone, she said "what the hell are you doing here?"

"Serving time just like everyone."
I answered sarcastically.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase, I need you to tutor me." She bluntly ordered me.

"Why the hell would I do that?" I asked pissed at her tone.

She groaned before plopping down in the seat next to me. "I need to raise my grade up, or I'll get kicked off the cheerleading team!"

Bianca was the captain of the cheer squad, and that team depends on her, but, "I don't see what any of this has to do with me."

She gave me her puppy dog eyes. "Please, please, please! I need it! Cheerleading is my one ticket to a scholarship so I can get the hell out of here! Please!"

I looked into her eyes and saw only desperation. "Fine." I said angrily.

She squealed. "Yes! Be by my house at 8 tomorrow! I'll text you my address on Snapchat!"

When she left, a throbbing headache appeared in my head. I covered my face with my hands before saying, "dios mio."

My God.

~~~~