Chapter 1 - Help

A rosey red tinted my cheeks. My heart was pounding so loudly I was sure he heard it.

"What's your name?"

Chris grinned and tilted his head. His sweater hung loosely over his seemingly thin frame. The light breeze made his hair flow perfectly in the wind. Was this some kind of romance scene?

"Uhm.. helllllooooo??"

My gaze stayed frozen on him. He was so beautiful. I couldn't begin to describe how I felt at that moment. Suddenly a hand snapped in my face.

"H-huh? What?! Sorry I spaced out.."

My sheepish words poured out of my mouth.

"It's alright,"

Chris laughed again. Jesus fucking Christ, if heavenly laughs like his could get someone pregnant I'd already have seven kids.

"So, back to my question. What's your name kid?"

"M-my name? It's Sammy."

"Well nice to meet ya, Sammy! Sorry for bumping into you there."

I didn't know what to think. My body went ahead and moved on it's own. I took his hand and said the first thing on my mind.

"Will you go out with me?!"

Chris stared back at me, slightly surprised. We just stood there looking at each other. Bystanders who heard what I said began whispering. Oh god. What have I done. Mom? Dad?! Someone, anyone?!?!?! Help!!