Chapter One.

The beginning of the end and the end of the beginning....

They always knew that they were in some ways very different. As early as they could remember they knew that they weren't like other children. Not even like other families. But Isadora and her twin brother Issac would've never imagined, in their most fantastic dreams how very different they were. .

Issac and Isadora Grey were the first born twins raised in a very normal, plain bread, sheltered type of world. Their parents made lots of money in their work so none of their children ever wanted for anything. They lived a very affluent life and because the two eldest were born twins, their parents decided that the two of them were more than enough and had no more children, until their baby sister Ilena was born Ten whole years later. At least that's what they were told. Ilena wasn't a mistake she was just a surprise. Isadora loved her new little sis and took great care of her. As twin siblings they were very close, even closer than most regular siblings. Issac felt it was the twin factor, but Issadora always felt like it was deeper and stronger than that. As toddlers Although they weren't very deep talkers, They did communicate differently, sometimes through sign language, but other ways as well. They learned a non verbal type of communication from very early. They were comfortable and lived a life with just the five of them very well for a long time. For reasons that the twins didn't understand and were very curious of the fact that Their parents never spoke of thier past, or where they came from, or their family heritage. The kids weren't even told what their grandparents names were on either side. Their parents were living in a bubble of untouched ignorant bliss. But The Older children were seventeen years old and clueless to how real life even worked. They weren't even allowed to have pets as children. Isadora had always wanted a cat, but was told that they just didn't have the time, and that they weren't responsible enough to handle all of their activities and have pets. But Isadora always questioned the decision made asking her mother What's a cat do that's so hard, they clean themselves and used a box. Needless to say they never got to experience taking care of anything except Ilena. Isadora always felt that it was because their parents were selfish, but Issac moved on from asking anymore. He was tired of the disappointment.

Their lives were filled with such self absorption. they went through thier lives only thinking of how to excel and be the perfect family. Issac played football from age eight all the way through to high school. He was very physically active, he was captain of the team by senior year.. But he was also intellectually gifted as well and football was something that his parents wanted him to do so he obliged. He played violin like a true master from the age three. Isadora saw that his true gift was music, it was his true passion so she always encouraged that dream in side of him. She doted on him regularly to all of her friends that crushed on him. He played the Mandolin with much proficiency, He loved it so much, He played so beautifully that people believed that he had learned to play in Spain. But Isadora wasn't far behind him. Although her talents were forced their parents didn't believe in under achievers. Isadora was their parents little Serena Williams from age six. She really did love tennis, but Piano was forced upon her at age three, so She also learned to play with proficiency because she had a musical ear, but no passion. Ilena their baby sister was also a chess champion and she played the Cello which she actually loved. She was amazing! Issa was so proud that she had been there with her practicing duets for hours and hours until Ilena was great. She did absolutely loved playing the cello.
Although their childhood was filled with so many activities keeping them busy the twins always depended on each other. They were twins after all and that bond was infrangible. And thier baby sister was so much younger they felt like she was thier baby. Their mom had always said that when Isadora was born Issac didn't wait a minute to try and be born to be by her side. He wanted to protect her and he'd been protecting her ever since. Thier connection had always been amazingly strong like no other. It was as if they could hear, or feel what the other thought or felt.