Chapter 6 : Bursted Chilli Peppers

"Urm.. What happened to your hand...?" A soft voice comes from the counter.

Man, it's...

Bae Jinyoung.

I stand in front of him while hiding my injured hand. "Aha.. Jinyoung-ah. What are you doing here..?" I try to change the topic but then he stops me.

"Don't... Don't tell me you get that when you we're writing the poetry before." He asks.

I'm kind of impressed. For the first time he talks for about 10 to 15 words long.

"Writing poetry? You make Y/N's hand be like this because of the writing poetry?!" Daniel's voice changes to angry tone. "Lemme give you a fist!"

He throws his fist at Jinyoung but I block it as well. "He's not the one who asked me to write. I'm the one that wanted to continue.. Although it's already turn numbs already."

Suddenly, the sound of the door opened behind me make me startled. I turn on my back and see that Jinyoung already left. I feel pity for him to be fault. The book really said the truth..

• F L A S H B A C K •

I borrow the book 'How to Deal With Quiet Person'. I read it while waiting for the bus to go to my part-time work. A page that make me concentrate is when it stated that how to know the emotion of the introvert person.

"If they suddenly talk more than they always have, maybe the their feelings are hurt or something happened to them..." I read it quietly.

"Try to make up with them if they feel hurt. Or then they would let all of the feelings burden themselves, making them more quiet." I continue.

• E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K •

I run out from my work place, don't care about my work at all. I should apologize to Jinyoung before it's late. He might feels hurt now. I can sense it.

I keep running until I saw his back, I know exactly that it was him. He's alone, looking on the ground while walking. "Jinyoung-ah" I yell out his name, don't care whether there's other people looking at me thinking I'm crazy.

He turns around. Once he saw me, he quickly walks away and don't bother me who is calling him continuously. I put more effort to run to him. Until one time I finally stopped after stumbling over a stone on the pathway.

I can't help but stop chasing him. I take a look at my legs. It feels sting and hurt. Yeah, now my knee bleeds. I try to stand up but it's too pain. I feel ashamed too as others who's walking around, looking at me.

"Are you okay?" A boy squats in front of me. Guanlin on rescue.

"It looks deep.. Here, let me help you go home." He ties his blue handkerchief on it and lends me his hand with a cheerful smile.

I grab his hand, stand up by his help. I linger my hand on his shoulder to support me from falling off. We walk slowly while sharing some stories, heading to my house.

"We have arrived.. Can you enter the house by yourself?" He asks me with full of concern. I nod and show him my cute smile. He giggles over and waves goodbye to me.

×××

I tie up my bow on my uniform while walking to the kitchen. There's a carton of chocolate milk with a French toast. I think my mom already went somewhere else this morning. I sit on the table, finishing my breakfast.

DING! DONG!

I walk to the door with mouth still full with the food. I open the door. I accidentally spit out all the food in my mouth to the him in front of me. Him is Guanlin. He brushes the dirty food off from his uniform. I feel bad as I did that to his uniform.

"Guanlin-ah... I'm sorry. I'm just too shocked to see you come here." I explained to him while wiping the dirt off his uniform.

"Geez! I don't know how your boyfriend reaction if he knows about this." He sulks.

"I don't have boyfriend ~" I show him my tongue. "Let's go to school!" I shrieked. Guanlin just shrugs and follows me from the back. I feel a bit pain on the injured part yesterday.

A few minutes before seven o'clock, Guanlin and I finally arrived at the school gate. I meet up with Jinyoung in coincidence but he walks away without eyeing me or smiles at me.

What happened? Is it because of yesterday?

T B C