Chapter 4

Your prov

We noticed something was wrong so we ran to the cave and went into the big room. We pulled out our swords and began to attack them.

Edmund and I fought against the werewolf while Peter fought against the witch like bird and Trumpkin fought against the dwarf.

Peter was done fighting and Edmund could handle the werewolf alone so I ran behind the ice wall. Peter pushed Caspian out of the circle but got effected by the white witch himself so I held my sword up high and stabbed the wall which made it break into pieces and the white witch was gone.

Edmund defeated the werewolf and Trumpkin the dwarf. They all stared at me and I remembered what Edmund said in the movies so. "I know. You had it sorted" I said and walked to Edmund who grabbed my hand and we walked out of the cave.

He took me outside the mountain and stopped when we arrived at a grass field.
He let go of my hand and pulled out his sword. "Let's train your sword skills" he said and pointed his sword to mine. I pulled out my sword and we stood in position.

"Now come at me" he said and I aimed forward but he blocked. So, I tried to cut him by his legs but he blocked me again. He smirked at me and made our swords swing around.

"For someone who has only fought with a sword once you're quite good" he said and we walked in circles keeping our swords together. Then he swings his sword around his own body.

"Now all you have to do is learn how to use it" he said and swings his sword at me but I block it. He tries again and I block it again and smile at him.

"Well done. Now loosen your grip you're holding it like a street fighter" he said and I loosened my hand. We turned around and I aimed at him but he blocked me.

"Better! Have you always been such a quick study?" He asked. "I learned how to play the piano in just a week." I answered. He aimed at me and I blocked him but he moved forward holding our swords together.

"Amazing! How?" He asked. I then pushed him back. "My aunt used to play or so I was told. She died when I was very young. I thought if I learned to play like her it would make my mother happy." I answered and he stopped for a moment.

"Did it?" He asked me. "It's hard for someone to be happy again when you've lost someone you love" I said and noticed his expression changed.

"I know my father died in the war" he quietly said and looked down. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I apologized and he looked up at me and gave me a weak smile. "It's okay it's not your fault" he said and swings his sword at he but I block.

Then I spin around and try to hit him but he grabs my hand and shakes my sword out of my hands. "Hey!" I yelled and he let go and pulled up my sword with his foot! He then pointed both swords at me.

"What do I do now?" I asked and stepped back when he stepped forward. "Be creative" he smirked. I thought for a moment and tried to run to the right but he blocked my way with his sword.

Then I tried to run to the left but he also blocked that with my sword. "It's hard to be creative when you are too" I pouted.

"The trick is to be smarter than your enemy which means you have to know who you're up against and what they're weaknesses are" he said and became dangerously close to me.

"I'll remember that" I said and blushed a little. "So, y/n, what now?" He asked smirking. "I think I know my enemy and I think I know his weakness." I responded and he looked surprised.

"Oh really?" He asked. "I hope so" I said and stepped forward towards him. I laid my hands on his cheeks and leaned closer to his face. I closed my eyes and our lips touched. He was surprised at first but kissed back. His lips are so soft and gentle.

"Looks like I was right" I mumble against his lips and smile. I then slowly pulled away. He looked into my eyes and dropped the swords then puts his hands on my waist and our lips meet again.