Intoduction/bonus chapter

Hey guys this is the first story that I have written for people to see so please be nice of you give hate ill block you.

There is going to be a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. Come on no ones perfect.

Anyways if you have any idea for the story please tell me.

Make sure to vote and comment please.

------------
Alex POV

My brother yelled at me to get up for school. "Five more minutes in not in a rush to go to school!" He rushed into my room and grabbed my pillow and smacked me with it. "OW, YOU DICK!"

My brother and I are twins. He got his driver license first because I fail miserably every time. His name is Xavier. He's an asshole, but I love him. His cooking is to die for, too. He's next in line for Alpha since he was born, like, twenty minutes earlier than me.

"Alex, get up, breakfast is ready!" And with that I jumped out of bed and sprinted down stairs to bacon and pancakes. He already arranged our food on our plates, so all we had to do was eat. He took the plates when we finished and sent me up stairs to take a shower and get changed.

I got ready in a black top with dark skinny jeans and my black Vans. Now, it's time to go to Hell.

-----
Hey guys Ik it sucks but please vote and comment.

The next chapters are going to be longer I promise.

Love, abby