Chapter 3

Hey guys I'm so sorry I totally forgot about this book😅 so I think imma start this book back up😁. Oh yeah btw I changed Gabe to Nate Bc Gabe has some really bad memories to the name so I'm sowwie. Sooooooo lets gooooooo.

Recap~ Nate's POV
I see her wake up......
recap over~
Still Nate's POV
I see her wake up and I immediately go over. "Hi baby, do you feel better now? You were pretty scared." I question the small girl in front of me. She just stares at me trying to figure out what's going on. She starts to fidget around I can tell that she's about to have a panic attack. I text the guard I have outside to let her brother in. Almost immediately after she sees her brother she gets up and runs to him almost falling. My inner wolf is yelling at me 'mate' wanting to just protect her and love and cherish her. But my past isn't that good I was know for wanting to be alone I didn't want or need anyone. But when it comes to this girl I want nothing more but her company and to know everything about her.
I see her brother look up at me with his eyes saying thank you for letting him see his sister.
I realize that I can have Alex if she wants accept me as her mate. On the other hand, Xavier would have to go back to his pack and ask his alpha who probably won't let him come to my pack. I mean I would accept him because he would make my beautiful mate feel safe.
Xavier's POV
I run in and see my sister for a second and then I feel myself almost being tackled. I take in my sister's embrace treasuring it because I know it's going to be a while before I am able to see her for a while.
I am dreading talking to my alpha about letting me join our rival's pack. Even though he knows that my sister needs me and I need her. He automatically has to let Alex leave to be with her mate but, with me he doesn't have to unless I have a mate in this pack.
I've seen a lot of really beautiful girls in this pack but I didn't feel any type of mate connection with any of them.
All I want to do is cry I'm going to miss my sister so much and she's been the person I go to and I've always had to take care of her and make sure she is safe. I would stay up all day and night to make sure she is safe and happy.
Now I have to go back to my pack so I call over Nate. " Mate I have go now. Can you help?" Motioning down to Alex's small body. He grabs Alex and takes her into a deep hug. " bye now Alex I'll be back when ever I can. Okay boo? I love you so much." She nods and mumbles " I love you too" I kiss her head and I'm off.
~back in Xavier's pack house~
I walk over to alpha Jacob. "Alpha, May I have a word please?" He nods. "My sister, my twin, has found her mate and am here to ask if I may join the pack with her and her mate because you know that I can't survive without her and she can't without me. So if I may have your permission to be with my sister." I explained and ask in confidence.
He looked as if he was thinking to himself as he asked " What pack would you like to join with your sister?" I looked around scared to answer in fear of his response. "Alpha Nate..." I say looking down.
"If you wish to join alpha Nate's pack you may NEVER come back to this pack EVEN if your mate is in this pack. Do you understand? "
I nod "yes alpha I understand" I say looking down. I go and grab all of my stuff and start to go to alpha Nate's territory when I reach the border I turn and look at the place I used to call home and just think about all the memories that I had here.
~ back at alpha Nate's Alex's POV~
" Do you think that Xavier is gonna come back." I say trying not to cry. All he gives me is a sympathetic look. I can't help it I just start crying. But I wasn't just crying in fear of losing my brother I cry about every I've held back.
I am into a thing called ddlg (daddy dom/ little girl) and bdsm (bondage/ discipline dominate/ submissive and sadomasochism). 
I am too scared to talk to my mate Nate about it though. What if he thinks it is weird? What if he doesn't want me after that? I question myself not remembering that mates can listen to the others thoughts unless the other is blocking the signal from going through.
I see Nate smirk not knowing what it was for. "What? What is so funny? I wanna know I like laughing. Tell me tell me pleaseeee." I pleaded. All he did was look at me with awe in his eyes. 
I blushed HARD.
He just looked at me and smirked again and I bit my lip. I'm not gonna lie it was hot. Imagine looking at your crush and ughhh it's so hard to put in words but just think about them and how hot they are.
"Little one I have a question." He says.
Fuck fuCK FUCKKKKKKK I can't go into little space why would he call me that ugh this isn't fair. I pout " what is the question?"
"You do know I can hear your thoughts, right?" FUCK. I forgot again why do I keep forgetting that. Damnit. He knows.
He seems happier. Something about this seems odd. " follow me" he says. I follow him.
We walk down the hall and he opens a door. "OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING" I say looking into the room.

Hey guys how do you feel about this chapter? I promise that I will try and update as much as I can.
Word count: 1050