Chapter 2

Hey guys sorry for the scattered updates.
Fuck he caught me.
"Awe the little one is trying get away" he says as he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I squirm trying to get out. "Let go of me! I'm old enough to walk!!!! LET GOO!" I yelled as I kicked him in the stomach making him drop me. Once he did I sprinted as fast and as far as I could.

When he finally got back up he was more then pissed and sent two guards to look for me. I was hiding at the top of a tree. There was no way for them to come up or me to go down without getting hurt. They finally notice me and call for help. Fuxk fuxk fuxk they found me but there is no way for me to get down so I start freaking out and start shaking I feel like I'm going to fall then I see him i see my mate I feel so bad I shouldn't have done that. I just had to make sure my brother was okay. "HELP ME PLEASE " I yell and get his attention. He smirks. God that was hot. 

A couple of minutes later...
They brought a lift to get me out of the tree I was shaking so bad now. I ran over to Justin and basically tackled him and all he did was pick me up and hug me back." I'm so so so sowwie for kicking you and running off" I said with sadness in my voice. He carries me back to the car and sits me in the seat next to him. He talks to the driver and then sits down. I start shaking again while he sits next to me. I stand up and sit on his lap I rest my head on his chest and fall asleep for the 2 hour drive.
When I wake
I don't remember walking inside but I woke up in a room I didn't recognize. I got up and walked around. Not bothering to leave the room I just rethought everything that happened the night before. I drop to my knee when I realize that I hurt my mate physically and mentally and emotionally yesterday.

Nate's POV
I hear Alex wake up...

Hey guys I'm sorry for the really late update comment if I should continue writing.

Im thinking about making another book but i don't know.