Chapter 6- Devil Dressed As An Angel

I may as well go to the club after school. I can't wait to get off school and work. I've literally been drowned in paperwork and homework. I was so close to bunking school this morning.

Author POV:

Lisa woke up at 5AM this morning. The maids came rushing in to help her get washed up and dressed. A team of 6 maids brushed her hair and tied it up. The maids prepared her schoolbag and books and called her down for breakfast. Lisa usually ate with her grandparents but they were on a holiday  to Taipei so Lisa had to take care of their work as well as her own. "Give me the stats please EunSang" Lisa said to her secretary.

"Here are the stats. The products put out on the stock market have recieved a great response and sales have increased to 10%.  We've got 3 offers for collaborations from Jeon Corporation, FWT Limited and SeonMi Mobile and Jeon Corporation, as the major stockholder, has organised a dinner with you tonight at 8PM to discuss the collaboration. Are you going to attend Miss?" she replied in monotone. 

"Ok. I'll go tonight. I'm going to school now" Lisa replied. Lisa's driver met her outside the house and drove her to school quickly. In about five minutes, she was at school.

Lisa POV:

"Thank you Mr Tang" I said as I exited the car. God! Another day of hell, torture and handsome boys!!  As I walked through the corridors, I earned a lot of stares, some were admiration, some love and some envy. I can see that flat Pancake girl coming towards me. "Hey Lisa! How are you today! Can I talk to you for a sec?" she said. Why the hell does she want to talk to me?  I follow her to the roof. She and her gang surround me. "I hear you've met three members of BTS. I'm warning you... Stay away from Jin. He's mine. Don't talk to him or even breathe near him. Get it?" She shouts, pulling my hair. I'm actually a black belt in Taekwondo and Karate. She pulls my hair but I knee her in her stomach. Her minions try to attack me but I say, "You guys know that your parents get most of their wealth from being shareholders of my company right? With one phonecall, I can throw all of you guys onto the streets" With that, they ran away. My mother's company, which is now mine, is the most wealthy in the whole of China, Thailand, Indonesia and Korea.

Author POV:

It was time for class again and Hoseok was there but he loooked kinda sad. Lisa, being secretly caring, "accidentally" dropped a carton of chocolate milk and said J-Hope can keep it if he wanted. Class proceeded as usual and the day came to an end quickly. Lisa made her way home to sort out her paperwork before the dinner.

TIMETRAVEL TO 7:30PM

Lisa POV:

I don't wanna go to this dumb dinner. I'd rather go meet Trills at the club. "Miss Lisa. We have prepared your dress. Mr Jeon requested that you wear this dress to the dinner. He wants it to be completely perfect." EunSang says, with the black box in his hands

"Ok. I'll wear it now. Thank you" I say, taking it out of her hands. When I open the box, I see a beautiful dark blue dress. It's really pretty. I curl the tips of my hair and take my purse and leave.

 I curl the tips of my hair and take my purse and leave

AT THE RESTAURANT

Author POV:

At the restaurant, Lisa steps out of her BMW to be greeted by cameras and a handsome usher, dressed in a formal black suit. Lisa puts on a fake smile. Reporters ask her many questions. Do you miss your mommy? Who killed your mother? Are you the sole owner of MB Corporation? Lisa walked on into the restaurant, answering the many questions with a smile. 

"Hello Miss Lisa. I am Mr Jeon" a thin and old looking man said, "I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry I couldn't say this earlier but I'm sorry for the passing of your mother."

"No no Mr Jeon. It's fine. I've gotten over it and I am fine thank you." I say, bowing slightly. A very handsome boy stood next to Mr Jeon. He looked really handsome. His hair stood up at a weird angle and he was smirking at me. Even his smirk was cute. The suit was mature but he looked like a 5 year old with his bunny teeth. He kept staring and smirking at me. A gave him a cold glare.

"Oh I forgot to introduce my son" Mr Jeon said, turning to the smirking boy, "This is my son Jeon Jungkook"

"Hello Miss," he said, taking my hand and kissing it, "My name is Jeon Jungkook"

"Hello I am Lalisa Manoban. Nice to meet you." I said, secretly wiping my hand off on my dress. Jungkook took my hand and showed me to my seat. He sat next to me while Mr Jeon sat opposite us. This is going to be a long night.

Jungkook POV:

Dang... She's cute. I'll make her mine. She seems like those popular rich girls who has a limo to drive her to school and a gang of sidechicks. Typical.

"Jungkook-ssi, are you going to order now? You've been daydreaming." she says. To be completely honest, she seem s a little rude and cold. I like that. I touch her thigh which is slightly visible under the table. She twists my hand. It hurts a lot.

"Yes of course Lisa" I say smirking. By the end of the night, she will be mine.

Lisa POV:

 I feel a warm hand on my thigh. As I thought, another damn idiot. I want to fricking kill him. What the hell. If I wasn't being watched, I would have castrated him and watched him bleed to death. I hate boys. Except nice ones like Jin and J-Hope and harmless, lost ones like Namjoon and Channie. Jungkook is a devil dressed as an angel. I twist his hand. His touch is disgusting.

"Yes of course Lisa" he says smirking. I feel like vomiting so I excuse myself. "Mr Jeon, I have to go to the bathroom. I need to retouch my makeup." I say as I get up. "I shall accompany you in case you get lost. The bathroom is quite far from here." he says taking my arm.

When we enter the elevator, he immediately puts me into an arm lock against the wall. He reminds me of Namjoon. I smile a little then I remember that he isn't Namjoon and turn stone faced. I hate this boy.

Jungkook POV:

This girl is so damn weak, she's like play dough. I press the top floor which is the 30th floor. Then I feel a sharp pain on my stomach. I fell to the ground in crippling pain. Is this girl some freaking ninja?!? I look up and see her smirking. "Bastard, don't ever touch me with your filthy hands" she says. The door opens and she gets out. I get up and follow her. The pain isn't that bad anymore. I just seriously want to hurt her. She walks up the stairs to the roof. I wonder if she noticed me yet? 

She opens the door to the roof and I wait outside the door. I guess she was really mad at me. "I FREAING HATE JEON JUNGKOOK!! HE LOOKS LIKE SOME BTECH FNAF BONNIE!! NOT EVEN THAT, HE LOOKS LIKE BUGS BUNNY!! I SWEAR IMMA SLAP HIS CRUSTY ASS BACK TO HIS MOTHER'S VAJAYJAY!!!" she shouts. After saying that, she slowly slides onto the ground and starts hyperventilating. A panic attack I think. I rush to her. I don't now why but I feel like I want to cry. She's different. The way she looks at me and the way she behaves. She looks as if she's hurting inside. I need to protect her now. I pick her up, bridal style and take her to my master suite.

A/N This restaurant is like a hotel restaurant. It has the hotel upstairs and the restuarant downstairs. The Jeon family own this hotel.

I...I think I like her.