Chapter 24- Our Story

Namjoon POV

Lisa and I have been married for 60 years now. I'm now 84 and she's now 82. We're still as happy ever and our Jooheon has grown up properly and is now married happily to another kpop idol called Momo. They had 2 sets of twins so there was two twin boys and a pair of twin girls. They are so CUTE!!!!

Lisa and I live in the countryside but Jooheon lives nearby with his family. Jooheon is in charge of our companies so they're in safe hands. Eunmi is now a kpop idol in the group GFRIEND and she can dance and sing really well.

Lisa POV :

Namjoon never fails to surprise me even though we've been together for 60 years. I still love him like how I loved him back when we were in high school but I feel like the end is coming.

I was recently diagnosed with pneumonia. My body is fragile because I was sick as a baby (not really) so I'm now vulnerable to illness. Namjoon is also unwell. He has lung cancer but doesn't wish to get treatment. I just love him too much to force him to do anything new doesn't want to do so I also turned down treatment. I don't want to waste the doctor's time on an old lady like me.

"Yeobo" Namjoon said to me. "Let's go on a picnic up on the Cherry Blossom Hill."

I nodded in agreement and we packed our hamper. I made kimchi and bibimbap and some sandwiches along with homemade ginger beer and some lemonade.

----------------After picnic--------------

We finished our food and we watched the clouds float by above our heads. Namjoon then began to play a song I used to love.

He took my hand and we danced and danced. He's still romantic as hell.

"I love you Lisa" he said

"I love you Namjoon" I replied.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss till I felt his breath stop. In a panic,  I felt his chest to see if he was still breathing. Nothing.

A piece of paper came out of the pocket of his jacket. I read it.

Dear Lisa,
We have been together for a long time now and by the time you read this, something has probably happened to me but don't worry. My final wish is to die beneath the Cherry Blossom tree with our names engraved on it. If I pass before you, just call Jooheon, I already planned everything with him. Don't worry my love, I will always love you no matter how old we are.

Love from your husband Namjoon

Before I realised, tears streamed down my face. I held Namjoon's now cold hand in mine and texted Jooheon to come to the Cherry Blossom Hill. My body gets more tired by the second and a cold wind rushes through me. I give Namjoon a final kiss before my vision turned black and I collapsed beside him.

This is the end of....

Our story

Hey guys is the annoying author here!!! This is the end of my fantabulous first book!!!!! I'm kinda sad about the ending tho but that's how life is. They started a beautiful relationship and it ended beautifully with the simple words 'I love you'. Such a cute couple...

EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS NOW GETS A VIRTUAL HIG FROM ME FOR READING THIS...

Anywho I've already planned a new book called.... Satansoo. It's a story about a girl named Sarang who is married to demon Do Kyungsoo who has a Satansoo side and a cute childish side. I hope everyone here will read it one day. Love you guys!!!!!!

-Love from your neighbourhood koreaboo and Namjoon's wifeu for lifeu, NeoB