Society

I realised something.....
something that infused by my sleepless nights....

something that woke me up dramatically....
something that made me question humanity...

i realised that our world is so pure....
it's just the society  that was formed on this earth that makes this world a hateful and distressed place.

As you walk down the street....
all you breath are the hurtful comments....

The ache that occurs as it enters down your asophagoues.....
down your lungs......

This process of breathing is meant to satisfy the heart but instead it does the opposite of the purpose....

Instead of breathing the exquisite air that is provided by the green aracs

we breath the judgemental comments society  spits around.

People say don't listen to them.
but it's hard to follow that instruction when you are constantly told how ugly you are.

people say it doesn't matter what they say...
but it's hard to follow those  instructions
 when you value others opinions.

society makes sure that they destroy your inner peace.
they make sure they make you feel worthless yet your mama said you worth more then gold served  on a silver plater.

they confused you   and they break down your wall of confidence.
you've built this wall for so long.....but it's funny how it can crumble down in a matter of 2 seconds or even less....

society says these comments because they know that you are more worthy.
they have a thousand self doubts about them self's so they decide that you are going to be they source of they anti-depressants

they choice to help people feel self conscious so they don't feel alone.

that's society around me.