Chapter 1: Mistake

A/N: Mina and Jimin are both 18

Mina's POV

My head aches so much. I groaned and rub my eyes with my hands. Did I hit my head last night? It hurts like hell. I sat up and stretch my two arms. I quickly looked cover myself.

I'M NAKED!!!!!

What the hell? I'm naked! I looked beside me and pushed the guy off my bed.

"Yah! Jungkook! You want to die?" The guy quickly got up from the floor and looked at me oddly.

I cover my eyes when I saw his thing....please don't tell me I did it with him. I'm soo screw! MOM PLEASE FORGIVE ME! YOUR DAUGHTER ISN'T A VIRGIN ANYMORE.

"Who are you?" His voice was shaking.

"WHO ARE YOU? Why are you in my bedroom? Did you rape me? If you come any closer I'm going to press charges for sexually harassed," I mediately said.

"Yah. Are you kidding me? Your bedroom? So this was your plan?" He scoffed. "How much money do you want?"

What hell is he talking about? Can he at least cover up his thing. I wrap myself with the blanket before I got up from the bed.

"I don't want your dirty ass money. I never in my life got drunk! You seduce me!" I looked at the white wall.

"I seduce you?!" He chuckled. "I can't believe this saesang fan," he mumbled to himself.

Did he just called seasang fan? Who does he think he is?! I can't believe him! He's full of himself. Wait. My walls are not white...their hot pink. This isn't my room.

"YAH!" I startled him. "I'm not a seasang fan! I'm not even close to be your fan."

"I told you! No one is here," just then someone opens the door from the room. We both faced the man.

"Jimin-ah!" Two guys shouted behind the man who opened the door.

𓆸𓆸𓆸

Me and Jimin sat there waiting for the boys to stop discussion whatever it was. The six boys were huddled together, some glared at me and Jimin. I found out that the seniors rented a party place for senior night. They had rooms where you could make out and do stuff......

I bit my lower lip, I need to remember what happened last night. Orange head is mumbling something about suing me. I rolled my eyes at him. I sue him first.

"Okay!" The handsome guy with the deep voice said.

"You have to believe me. She seduce me," Orange head said again.

"I? Seduce you? Over my dead body," I scoffed.

"Jimin you don't remember?" The sliver hair guy said this time.

"Remember what?" We both said at the same time.

"The both of you were eating each other up yesterday at the party," he replied.

"What?!" I gave orange head a disgusting face.

"Why didn't you stop me?" Orange head stood up frustrated.

"We thought she was the girl who you had a crush on," the bunny guy said. He looks so cute.

I stood up from the couch, "I won't sue you. Please forget what happened here, I won't tell anyone also don't worry about me trying to blackmail you. You're not my type."

His friends laugh.

"Jimin-ya! She just rejected you," the handsome/beautiful guy said. He's incredibly beautiful. Omo, his beauty is no joke.

"You're not her type, you didn't pleased her well last night," the silver hair guy chuckled.

"Shut up!" Orange head shouted.

"I have to go," I quickly ran out of the party room.

Jimin's POV

"Wow. It's the first time a girl is running away from you," Taehyung said.

"Jimin did you use protection?" Namjoon Hyung said in a serious voice.

I'm shock by his answer.

"Of course not," hoseok shook his head.

"You're fucked," Yoongi hyung said.