Chapter 20: New crush?

Mina's POV
13 weeks of Mina's pregnancy

"I can't wait," Sana started to jump like a little girl. Her cute Harry Potter glasses fell down from her nose.

"We're finally in Japan," I said excitedly.

After the camping trip our history teacher decided to make another school trip. We're learning the history of Japan and South Korea.

"Mina~chan," I heard Orange Head.

I turned around and saw Jimin with Taehyung. Teahyung quickly carried Sana's luggage, Orange Head did the same with me.

"Jimin, I'm fine," I can already feel my cheeks heating up.

"Let's go," he held my hand and we waited for everyone and the teacher. "Hopefully our rooms are close."

"I can't wait to meet my old friends."

"Girls? Right? No boys?" Orange Head kind of sounded jealous.

"Some are boys and girls," I said.

"Mina was pretty popular with the guys," Sana had a cute/I'm going to make him jealous smile.

"That's in the past," I said.

"I don't think so. Mark and Joshua likes you a lot even though you're pregnant," she blurted out.

"It's doesn't matter. She's mine," Orange Head had a seductive smirk on. I looked at him and quickly looked away.

I know what he was thinking... I can tell he was proud that I opened up to him. Well..I actually opened up more than I should have....

"Should we do it again?" He whispered to my right ear.

I got chills on my back and smile innocent. I gave him a look that I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Listen it up!" Said our teacher. We all huddled together and listen to him. "All of you have to be back by 7:00 pm. I will know if someone tries to go somewhere else. Enjoy the festival."

"Well I'm going to hang out with the girls," I face Orange Head.

"Okay, call me if something happens," he gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

I nodded.

"Sana let's go," I smile at her and held her hand. We began to walk away from the guys.

"Finally we're home," her smile made my heart skip a beat. "Can't wait to see Momo!"

"Me too."

"Mina~ Sana~," We heard our names.

We looked around to see who it was. To be honest I was getting a little dizzy and felt like my food was going up. It's like the whole town is here

"Mina! It's Momo!" Said Sana excitedly. I never saw Sana this happy in her life. She quickly dragged me from the crowd to meet her.

"Mina, you don't look so good," Momo place her hand on my forehead.

"It's just...it's probably the heat," my legs were giving up on me. I walked back and bumped into someone.

"Be careful," said a beautiful boy holding onto me. He looks like a girl? "You good?" His voice sounded feminine.

"Yea," I responded weak.

"Take care," he disappear into the crowd.

"Woah!" Momo looked shook. "Chaeyoung actually talked to you?" She gasped.

"Chaeyoung? That's his name? He looks handsome," my lips formed a smile.

"He? You mean she?" Momo chuckled. "She's dress up like a guy today because... school stuff."

"She's handsome! I would totally date her," Sana smirked like she was ready to eat someone.

"You look good now," Momo put her arms around us. "Mina, you're pregnant don't get near Chaeyoung."

"Why?"

"She's going to pop that baby," she looked down there. "Plus I know you got wet just by seeing her."

My soul left my body.

"Momo," Sana kind of laugh. "Mina into guys not girls. So what's so special about her?"

"She's not just a girl. She's an angel. Everyone has a crush on her including the girls. She came after you left Japan."

"So she took Mina spot?" Sana rolled her eyes.

"Well.." Momo pressed her lips together.

"Do you like her," I said.

"Nah, I like someone else," Momo smiled at us. "Let's enjoy the festival."

Few hours later.

"Finally," Momo clapped.

We're in front of a stage. Sana and me both looked confused. Everyone around us were excited like Momo. Mostly it looked like their heads were ready to explode.

"She's next!" Momo jumped.

My heart started to beat abnormally.

Am I crazy or did she blow a kiss at me? I can't really fall for a girl? I can...?