Chapter 17: first love is gone

Mina's POV

"Mom," I enter the house. I went to the living room and sat next to her. "I met Joshua. Why didn't you tell me about him?"

"So you met him?" My mom's smile vanish. "When we were living in Japan he was your boyfriend. I actually thought you were going to marry him."

"Did I like him a lot?"

"Like him? You loved him," my mom giggled. "But nothing last forever. I pity Joshua and you. I mostly pity Joshua, he dream to marry you. He still loves you a lot."

I didn't say nothing.

"Actually Joshua is suffering a lot. He thinks that the car crush was his fault. Mina, his dad was drinking and driving. he was the drunk driver that crashed into us."

I just listen to her without saying anything.

"He shut everyone from the world. He couldn't bear to face you or me, before we left Japan he asked me to never mention him in front of you. Even now he's suffering a lot...he abhor his father. 'You should have died instead of him.' Those were the words he said to his father when he woke up from his coma."

"Why did he showed up now?" I finally spoke.

"He probably thinks it's his fault that you're pregnant," she sighed.

"Do you know where he's staying at?" I got up from the couch.

"Secochdong 11721," my mom gave me her warm motherly smile.

"Thank you," I rush out to find a taxi. I wave for a taxi to stop. "Secochdong," I said when I enter the taxi.

"Mina?" Joshua opened the door. He immediately smile while looking at me.

"Joshua, my mother told me everything. I'm sorry for not remembering you...also it's not your fault that my father died. So stop torturing yourself," I step close to him.

He kind of step back.

"You don't know anything. When I saw the girl I loved in a coma....."

"Think about your father too. He's suffering too. Joshua, you have a father. Don't live your life like this. That's not what I wanted," I looked into his watery eyes.

"Do you love me?"

"I'm sorry for everything but there's one thing I'm not sorry for. I might lost my memory, but I don't love you. I love someone else so stop wasting your time on me."

"Park Jimin?" He chuckled.

"Yes. As months went by I begin to grow feelings for him. So stop wasting your time on me. You're going to get hurt."

"That's my problem not yours," he fake smile.

"Forgive your father. I'm leaving," I exit his appointment.

Jimin's POV

"When is Mina coming?" I said laying down on the bed. I grab my phone and check if she message me.

New text message.
Oppa! I told you!
-Sent a picture to you-

I open the picture. Mina is kissing hoshua or whatever his name is.

New text message.
Oppa do you know here Mina is at?
-Sent a picture to you-

I open the picture. It showed Mina and hoshua smiling at each other.

Who's sending me this? I don't know the number. Plus I trust Mina....she will probably tell me....I think.

Few minutes later.

"I'm home," I heard Mina downstairs.

I rush downstairs to see her. She looks so cute with her cute bump. I quickly embrace her in my arms.

"Park Jimin?" She said softly. "Is something wrong?"

I shook my head. Just the thought of him kissing her....I really hate it. I want her lips only for me.

"Those lips are only mine," I press my lips against hers. I didn't kiss her gently but fiery, passionate, and demanding. Demanding that those lips are only mine.

"J-Jimin," she takes a breath.

I lean my forehead against hers. I want her so bad but I can't.

"Did you kissed Hoshua?" I finally asked her.

"You mean Joshua?" Her lips half curve. "I didn't kiss him. He kissed me."

"Where were you this evening?"

"With Joshua. You don't need to worry about him."

"Because you love me? Right?" I smirked.

"No," she rolled her eyes. "Don't flatter yourself."

"I love you," I kissed her cute bump. "I also love my son."

A/N: guys I'm soo sorry for not updating. I'm been busy with work and other things. I'm trying my best to update when I can. Also Mina and Jimin will answer the questions tomorrow.