Chapter 1 ( 15 years later )

" Hey mom I'm home!!! " yelled Veronica.

" Mom?" said Violet.

" I don't think she is home yet." Veronica said.

Emma's daughter Veronica was the oldest and the bravest. She always was the strongest with her power. On the other hand Violet she is the younger one that is powerful with her power but not as powerful as her sister. She is the shy and quiet one who won't really talk back or defend herself unless with her power though.

" Hey Violet! " yelled Veronica from the kitchen."

" What?" Violet said.

" Do you want some ice cream?"

" Yeah. Whatever"

" Which one? Mom bought Cookies and Cream or do you want Butter Pecan."

" Um........give me the um........"

" What the hell, I'm talking to y------Who the hell is that? said Veronica.

" I don't know? " said Violet looking at the dead person on the ground.

" It's probably another demon trying to steal the amulet again." Violet said.

" 10 bucks say it's another warlock."

" Ok, dork."

Violet grabbed the house phone and called their mother. She wanted to tell her about the person who tried to enter their house. As Violet calls their mother, she hears a sound in the basement and walks towards it real slowly. " Damn it, it's coming from the basement!". she said. As Violet walks down the stairs to the basement she feels her heart racing because she is so scared.

" Hello? " she said.

" Oh Violet, you guys are home!" yelled mom.

" Oh my god. Mom I didn't think you were home yet. "

" Well , I am."

" Hey mom do u know there is a de-------"

" A dead warlock in the kitchen. Yeah , I know. I remembered a spell from the your Grandmother's journal and read it. That thing really helps."

" Ha I knew it. I gonna go tell Veronica she owes m-----"

" Aaaahhhhh" yelled Veronica loudly.

" Veronica , what is it !!!!" yelled Violet as she dashes up the stairs.

As Violet dashes up the stairs she hears her sister's scream louder and louder . " Veronica, what is it!!!" said Violet. Violet notices that there is another warlock and has her sister in his arm holding a knife to her throat. " Let her go!!" said Violet. " Oh , sure. If u tell me where the amulet is." As Veronica screams Violet finally freezes him so he is cold as ice and can't move. Then she broke off one of the warlocks arms and let Veronica free. Then Veronica unfreezed him with the power of fire. Then, the warlock screams because the pain of him losing his arm was too much. Then Veronica and Violet held hands and read the spell:

" We stand here right now and

from this time and space

take this Warlock back to

it's previous place. "

As Veronica and Violet read the spell over and over they realize the warlock turning in to dust and disappearing. " Oh my goodness are you ok?" Violet said frightened. " Yeah I'm fine. Thanks."

" Good job girls!" said mom. " Not to frighten you guys , but there will be more warlocks in your lives so be ready!"