Chapter 3

Veronica and Violet ran upstairs and went straight to their mother and they were kinda confused about who Vanessa was but they had to find out." There's mom." said Violet.

" HEY MOM WHO I------!" yelled Veronica but Violet covered her mouth.

" Shut up Veronica." whispered Violet.

" What sweetie." said Emma.

" Um.....we just wanted to know....What should I name my future daughter." said Violet

" Don't you think you're a little to young to thi-------oh honey please tell me you aren't pregnant. Violet I swear to God if y-------!" yelled Mom. 

" OH MY GOD MOM, I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!!

" Oh thank goodness.........So why are you worrying about future daughters right now."

" I just want a good name.........That's all."

" Ok.....Well do you have any ideas." said Emma.

" Well I was thinking maybe.....Vanessa." said Violet.

Emma had a blank on her face and then she teared up a little. Emma was surprised to hear the name " Vanessa" again. Then, she turned to Violet and then she started to cry and then Violet asked, " What's wrong mom, you don't like the name." Then Emma sucked it up and wiped her tears away and walked away in her room and slammed the door behind her.

It was as if her mother was a complete other person whenever she heard the name " Vanessa". Violet turned to follow her mother and then Veronica stopped her by putting her hand on Violet' s  shoulder and then she said, " Just leave her for now and well talk to her later." Violet had this look on her face that made it obvious that she was worried about her mother.

" Hey, mom?" said Violet as she knocked on her room door.

Silence cleared the room as Violet kept knocking and knocking."Mom!" says Violet as she knocks on the door loudly. Violet was getting angry and she decided that her mother didn't want to talk until she heard a big thud on the ground before she turned around to leave. Then she kept knocking loudly and worried about her mother. Then Violet twisted the knob slowly and quietly. " Mom?" Violet said quietly. Then as soon as she walked in she noticed her mother on the floor with blood sprinkling from her neck.

" OH MY GOD!!!" yelled Violet.

" WHAT IS IT VIOLET!!!!!" yelled Veronica as she runs up the stairs.

" Mom is de----." Violet says as she cries.

" Oh my God, WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!" yelled Veronica.

" JUST CALL DAD!" yells Violet as she holds mom's head in her hands.

Veronica rushed down stairs to the house phone and dialed down her father's number as fast as she can. " C'mon dad pick u-----"

" Hello?"

" Dad hurry come home!" Veronica yells.

" Why, what happened!" George says nervously.

" Just hurry and come home, it's an emergency."

" Ok, I'll be right there." says George.

Violet and Veronica try to observe what happened while waiting for their father to get home." Wait, Veronica look it's black dust." Violet said.

" So?" Veronica said as she wipes her tears away." Well didn't Mom say that if there is any black dust anywhere that it might mean that there is a source of black magic around. But why is it on her window?" Violet wondered. " Well, I don't know.........Do you think that a dark magic thingy did this to her?" Veronica said. " It's a possibility."