Maddie and Taylor pt. 2

You are at Taylors party. Hanging out in his room. He has just asked if he could make out with you. You are confused on why he asks you this.

° Maddies POV °

"Im sorry I just blurted that out. But your just to damn cute for me not to kiss you." He says nerveously.

"Uhhh... Sure.. Yeah sure lets do it"

He leans into my face right about to touch my lips. I close my eyes ready to kiss him then I hear him get up and lock the door.

He does the same again but this time actually kissing me. The kiss is EXTREMLY awkward at first. But then it becomes better. He starts intensely kissing me. He sticks his tounge in my mouth. I did not expect that. We kiss for I dont even know how long. I didnt want the kiss to end. As were still kissing he puts his hand on my upper thigh causing me to get goosebumps. He moves his hand higher and higher then gets to my you know were. Was I going to let him do this? Ive only talked to him for about a day... But I cant break this now. I guess im going all the way..

He unbuckles my buckle and slides it out of my pants. He unbuttons the button and tries to take off my jeans. He struggles and end up taking my own pants off. He pulls down my underwear with his teeth while im now laying down on the bed. I take off my shirt and he takes off his. He doesnt bother taking my bra off at once. He plays with my boobs as they are still inside of my bra. "Haha boobiesss" he says. killing the mood. "Come on taylor. Just take off the damn bra already. He slides his hands under my back and unhooks my black galaxy bra.

He starts sucking on my boobs and I gasp in pleasure.

I think to myself "Im fully naked and lying on taylors caniffs bed while were about to do it.... what the fuck.." I suddenly forget about this thought when he puts his fingers inside of me. I moan. "Mhmmm baby." I say.

Did I just call him baby?

Woah. He has a huge dick. I can see it through his pants.

"Taylor take off your pants."

he follows my orders and I now get to see the dick. Woah.

I tell him to put his dick in my mouth.

He thrusts in and out of my mouth causing me to almost gag.

he pulls oit of my mouth.

"Taylor go now. NOW."

he shoves his dick into me and I scream.

He pulls out imediatly after he goes in.

"you suck at this" he says puts on his pants and walks away...

or thats at least what I thought wiuld happen since its my first time.

he still in me and I can feel hes going faster and harder. "Oh taylorrrr"

"Say my name again baby."

"Taylorrr ohh!"

"im just getting started baby. Im gon' ride you hard babe" he says. 

we go at it and he really does ride me.

I feel myself get the butterflies. or is that cum inside of me? eh whatever lets just enjoy this moment.

he finallu pulls out and were left panting ny each others sides.

"That was amazing" I say and he nods back

"Oh shit... I have to get back home its midnight." I say.

"dont leave." he says. I really wish I could stay.

"just call me or text me I gotta go." I say and hurry out the door trying not to get thrown up on.

*5 weeks later*

Me and Taylor have been texting a lot. We kind of are together. I really like him. Hes such a good guy. Nit at all what I thought he was. I thought he was just a popular, bandana wearing teen but hes more than that.

---

Oh my Fuck.

What.

No.

No.

This is not happening.

I call taylor.

"Taylor. Um well.."

"What maddie?"

"Im pregnant"

~~~~~~~

I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING MAKING THIS ONE OMG.

I wanted to make this one something that could actually happen and that could be relatable. Comment if you liked it or if you were suprised! Vote please :* 15 votes for the next imagine? The next one will be dirter unless you guys like the imagines like this! comment what type of imagine you like better also! Dirtier or like this?