Virginia & Hayes

You and Hayes have been breastfriends (yes I meant to put breast) since kindergarten. Always hanging out together and such.

You are at a party with your friends Maddie, Taylor, and Cameron and you all are playing truth or dare.

Maddie was just dared to kiss Taylor and now its your turn.

° Virginias POV °

"Okay Virginia. Truth or dare?" Maddie says excited. I can tell she has a good dare in mind. Im scared to pick dare but oh well..

"Dare.." I say uneasy

"Ooo yay. I dare you to give Hayes a bootycall."

"Uh.. what.."

"You heard what I said. Give hayes a bootycall." Maddie said. I really hate her sometimes.

"Yeah Virginia. You gotta do it." Taylor said.

"Okay but taylor and Cam gotta leave."

"Awe mannnnn" Cam said. snapping his fingers and sounding like swipper from dora.

"Okay guys leave. Ill tell you what she said later." Mads said with a wink.

"Okay im gonna do it." I dial *67 and hayes number then put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Hayes morning voice said. it was the middle of the night. he must have been sleeping.

"Hey baby.. Did you call for a good time?"

"Uh..."

"Well here it comes.." I said. "I just wanna rub my bare ass on your dick..." I hear maddie laughing in the corner. "then I want to rub your hard dick up and down..." I continue saying things like that for 10 minutes... Hayes silent for the whole time. I cant believe I just said that to him...

Finally he talks "Virginia? What the hell?"

Well im fucked.

"Uhh... No virginia here okay bye." I quickly hang up the phone and Taylor and cam bardge back in the room literally laughing their asses off. Of course they listened through the door...

"Oh my god. What did I just do.."

"you made your bestfriend horny for you thats what you did." taylor said in between his loud laughs.

Great....

° Hayes POV °

Its 3am. Who the fuck is calling me I was dreaming about Virginia and me..

"Hey baby.. Did you call for a good time?" a familiar voice whispered.

"Uh..."

And after I had said that last 'uh..' the voice talked about... sexual things.. for a good 10 minutes.

It made me horny and when I realized it was Virginia talking I was even more horny.

----

*Skip to Monday*

I see Virginia in the halls of school, leaning against her locker. I push past the sea of lost freshman and "to cool for school" seniors. I get to Virgina and try to talk to her.

"Hey.. Virg.. Or should I say my good time caller.." I said to her.

"Oh shut up it was for a dare.."

° Virginias POV °

"you wouldnt have been that dirty if it was just for a dare." Hayes did have a point but.. I wasnt trying to make it seem like I wanted to actually do that stuff with him. I wanted to but I didnt want to show it.

"I know.."

"It was pretty good. I mean the talking" Hayes said quickly.

"Oh it was?" I said slyly.

"Mmhmmm"

"Well maybe we should do that stuff physically.." Wait. did I just say that to my best friend.

"Maybe we should."

He grabbed my hand and lead me to an abandoned janitors closet under the school. We all like to call it the fucking room because everyone always goes there.. well you know why.

we reach the dark room and he flips on the lights.

Im in the doorway and he puts his hands on the top of it, towering over me.

He kneels down just enough to reach my red lips...

------

A/N: Oo I left you hanging at the good part :* This is a long imagine so I had to make it 2 parts. Ill update the second part tomorrow if you guys vote and comment a lot :)

Im making a Taylor Caniff Fanfic so make sure you read it! I update that every saturday. Please read!

→Vote and Comment for new update←