Virginia & Hayes pt. 2

° Virginias POV °

He leans down just enough to reach my red lips..

He kisses them softly, I can tell hes trying to get used to kisses his bestfriend.

He increases the intensity of the kiss slowly.

I love where this is going.

° Previous POV °

Hayes pushes you up against the wall, locking the door behind you.

His tounge begs for an entrance into your mouth. You gladly grant him his wish and he explores inside while feeling your boobs.

You unhook his belt and slide it off of his pants, leaving him in his red american apparel underwear.

You break the kiss to pull off your shirt. Your blue bombshell bra pushes your boobs up to your face, even though your average size.

"Woah." Hayes says as his eyes widen.

"Theyre not that special" you reply back.

You unhook your bra and imediatly see a bulge form in Hayes pants. From the looks of it, his dick seems pretty big.

Hayes grabs your waist and picks you up off the ground. He throws you on the table and starts kiss your neck. He then goes down a little bit kissing your boobs. He kisses the whole way down your stomach until he comes to the top of your pants.

He fools around with the button, struggling to get it undone.

He finally gets it and throws your ripped skinny jeans on the floor, revealing blue hipster underwear (even your vagina is to hipster for anyone to handle).

Those eventually get thrown right next to your ripped skinny that are lying on the floor.

Hayes starts kissing back right where he left off and keeps going down... until he reaches there... At this point you are ready for him to slide into yo vagina..

"Hayes pleasse" you whine "Go. now. do. it. now."

He slips off his underwear you both naked.

He goes inside of you and you both moan. Trying not to be to loud.

He thrusts harder and harder, you realize he knows his stuff. Hes perfectly doing everything to make you moan.

"Is this how you meant it in your bootycall?" hayes says still inside me.

"mmm. mmm. yeah. yeah." You say

Hayes and you go at it until you hear the last school bell ring.

You rush to put your clothes back on but he kisses you as your try to slip on your pants.

"Lets go back to my place and you can talk dirty to me" he says with a wink

"okayy" you say uneasy realizing that you just fucked youe bestfriend..

At school...

------

I really like this onee :) I hope you all got my song references in here... If you didnt then what the hell is wrong with you?!

I hope you got some of my other references. Theyre dumb but I DONT GIVE A fudge.

If you havent already read my fanfic. I update every saturday!

Luhve you niggaaasss :*

Vote and comment a lot for next updatee