º23º

Chapter 23

"First you tell me you don't mess with the servants but I see this!" Ultear explodes

Gray runs a muscular hand through his black hair, before scratching the back of his hair.

"This?" He asks his wife

Ultear stomps angrily to the front of Gray's desk.

"Yes That!" She exclaims "You and the mermaid wench you were obviously looking to fuck"

"Watch your mouth demon!" Gray snaps looking at Ultear with angry eye

Ultear is taken aback but pretends to be unfazed.

" I was working" he explains

"So thats what men say when they are clearly cheat-"

Gray grabbed Ultear by the throat before she could finish her sentence. Gray pulls her over the table
"I told you to watch your fucking mouth did I not?!"

Ultear whimpers, not in fear but in arousal. Gray being aggressive turned her on, why do you think she fought so hard to be in this position. Gray was ruthless, powerful, and cold...literally not to mention sexy, just her type.

Ultear smirks and brings her long nails to Gray's jaw line running them gently across.

"I'm sorry baby" she begun "How about we go to the room and sort this out hmm?"

Gray leans down with a grin. He moves closer to her face. Ultear closes her eyes waiting for the rough kiss she was about to receive with open arms.

"I'm busy" he whispers into her ear before pushing her away

Ultear barely catches her balance as she falls back. She huffs and turns to leave, flipping her dark purple hair over her shoulder.

With her back turned to Gray she says " You're testing my patience" before waltzing out of the room, swinging her hips from side to side a little bit too much.

If Ultear wanted to secure her place she had better get rid of Juvia fast or to get pregnant.

"Why not just do both" Angel smiles smugly as she approaches her cousin

Ultear places her finger to her chin "Which one to do first is the real question"

"My dear cousin, all you have to do is the pleasure his highness every night and I'll take care of the rest" Angel assures her widening her wicked grin

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I have an assignment for you two" Porlyusica says pointing between Juvia and Lucy

The girls look at each other before looking at Porlyusica. What wrong had they done now they wondered.

"We have a tiny problem in the stables you see" Porlyusica began "Madam Angel has been delivered two dragons from her sister Countess Yukino as a gift to give to the King and Queen"

Lucy stiffens 'No more dragons pleaaasse'

"She has asked for two of my best girls to help her organise these gift and when it comes to hand work, for princesses you both are remarkably capable." Porlyusica complimented

"They will be arriving late this afternoon so you must be available to her or she'll have you punished"

The girls gulped. Dragons! How could they handle dragons? Juvia's mind travels back to the day her kingdom was destroyed, seeing the white dragon destroy her city, all she could've done was freeze, standing as stiff as a board, she was paralyzed with fear. Its monstrous size, its overwhelming power, Dragons were a nightmare!