Chapter 1(continued)

Its been weeks and I havn't seen Zyan at school or nothing. I wonder whats been up I hope he's alright. My bestfriend Nayelle greeted me at the end of hall.

"Hey chicka, whats the T!" she said with excitement.

Nayelle was a pretty girl. She was slim but thick, she had long hair with natural brown eyes and her skin was darker than mines, like a dark creamy chocolate. I admired my bestfriend she was always happy and seemed as though nothing hurt her, I liked that the most about her.

"Girl nothing, I havn't seen Zyan in like forever. Its been weeks. Whats the T with you gal?" I said frowning

"Nothing much,might hit a party tonight if you come." she said while elbowing me playfully

"Def! You know I wouldn't miss it!" I said while dancing like I was already there.

She laughed. "Girl stop it! You're drawing attention."

"Ok, ok fine. But let me get my outfit ready and I'll be over at your house to get dressed." I said while shooing her away.

When I arrived home no one was there, that's weird my parents were always home. When I went upstairs to my room a note was on my bed.

Sorry darling, we had an emergency meeting at the Vangz INC. We'll let you know whats going on asap. Love, Mom and Dad.

I crumpled up the note, packed my party clothes and headed to my car to go to Nay's house.

*************************************

This party been live and I think I drunk too much, I tried looking for Nay but I couldn't find her anywhere but than I got distracted when I bumped into Zyan.

"Hey! You show up to a party but not at school huh." I said with a slur.

"Umm, I had some business to take care of didn't know you were expecting to see me." he said with a smirk.

"Well duhh, you're like my dream guy." I said .

He laughed and I had just realized what I had told him. I tried speed walking away but I was too dizzy. He grabbed my arm and spun me around and I just looked up into his gorgeous eyes.

"We should get out of here. Do you need a ride home? he asked me

"Well I can't seem to find Nayelle anywhere so I guess."

The ride to my house was really quiet. When we finally made it there I got out the car and was throwing up everywhere. Next thing I know Zyan is picking me up and carrying me up to my front door.

"Where are your keys?" he asked

"In my purse." I said weakly than I blacked out.

When I woke up the next morning I felt better than ever , I'm glad I didn't get an hangover. When I rolled over I saw Zyan walking up the stairs with breakfast.

"I see you're up beautiful." he says softly

He put my tray on my lap and feeds me. When he finishes feeding me I could't stop smiling it was the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me.

But than his phone rings and I sense it was something bad. I could tell by how his facial expression changes.

"I have to go. I'm going to check up on you later, I promise" he says.

I grab his arm to pull him in to a hug but he jacks it away and runs downstairs.

*************************************