Chapter 2

Zyans pov:

Man I didn't want to seem rude but I had to get away, I couldn't hold back my senses anymore, and I was getting a worried call from my father something bad seems to be going on. As I arrive home it takes me a moment to walk inside. 

"Have a seat son." says my dad.

I took a seat and played with my pocket because of my nervousness. 

"Son, there's a big war coming up and I need you to be focused and pay attention to your surroundings our enemies can be anywhere and they are trying to wipe out our whole pack!" 

"Dad what are you talking about?" I asked 

He banged on the table and began to growl.

"I don't want to hear that foolishness! You know exactly what I'm talking about. I am speaking of our worst enemy, the vampires." he said

"Dad for years we've defeated the mother fuckers so whats the problem now?" 

He was now in my face. 

"Their pack is getting larger while ours is getting smaller son! They are trying to wipe out enough of us before the war so they can take the territory." 

"Damn this is bad." I say.

"Yea, ya think." he says sarcastically

***********************************

Braelin's pov

 After trying to call Zyan for the past couple of weeks I gave up. I can't believe I was actually catching feelings for him. Yuck. What I should really be worrying about is the war thats about to happen. Even though it wont happen until a couple months or so my parents is still making me go away to my aunts and uncles all the way in Alabama. I'm going to miss New york. ALOT. 

Schools out and its time to leave New york for Alabama. I hugged my bff before I got into the car. This was the most hurtful thing ever. "We're gonna facetime alot. I promise." I told her before driving away to Alabama.

As I was riding I swear I seem something following me in the woods I was driving through. I pushed it to the back of my mind and just kept driving. Suddenly a big werewolf jumped out in the middle of the street. After I stopped the car the werewolf was gone. 

"Hey." said a familiar voice.

I jumped at the voice and saw that it was Zyan.

"Dude you scared the crap out of me." I said.

I suddenly I got angry.

"Where have you been?! You stopped talking to me for weeks whats you deal?" I said while rolling my eyes. 

He laughs. "I was hoping you would give me a ride so we can talk about  a couple of things."

I looked behing him and seen that there wasn't a car. Where could have it been? I didn't ask because I think I know what he's going to tell me.