Chapter 4

As soon as I walked in my aunt and uncle house they had me a Zyan sit at the kitchen table.

"Brae before we let you introduce your friend we need to tell you something about your parents." said Aunt Nana.

She had a very worried look on her face. I started to get scared about what she was going to say. When she opened her mouth to say something she started to cry. My uncle held her and began to talk. Zyan grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Your parents need our help Brae.They said they are almost close to dying out" said my Uncle Blaine.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked my uncle.

"We're going to take the plane we have scheduled for tonight to go help." said my uncle

---------------------------------------------------

Its 3 a.m when we make it to the war. Me and Zyan just stood back. I mean how could we fight against each other?

"Babe, we need to do something." I finally said

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and howled his sexy wolf call to the pack, everyone stopped fighting at once. We walked in the middle of the war. I heard people gasp. Before we got to say anything I was attacked. While Zyan tried to get his father off of me my dad stabbed him repeatedly. After that the war began again. Me and Zyan fought our parents and other family members to stop fighting. When we finally got their attention, Zyan spoke.

"This is very ridiculous. We're fighting because of what? I want us to come together with love just like me and my girlfriend Braelin have done. We want peace, we want us to come together as a family, we want you guys to support us." said Zyan.

"Brae how can you betray us like this." said my mother.

The last vamp standing in the war.

"I taught you better than this Zy." said Zyans mother.

The last werewolf to be standing. I walked up to her.

"I want us to love each other. Mother in law." I hesitated to say.

She looked at me like I was crazy. I heard Zyan calling my name when I turned around My mom pushed me out the way. When I turned around my mom was sliced in half.

"Mom!" I screamed with tears.

Zyan came running to my side. I was looking all around for his mom but she was no where to be found. I hate that bitch and I will kill her.

"Babe I tried to warn you." he said while helping me up.

"Its okay. I give all respects to my mom. I love you momma z rest easy." I said quietly.

He kissed me ever so softly.

"Everything will be okay from now on my angel, I'll take care of you." He said.

We walked away in the sunrise. Love can end in a beautiful ways, but it can also end ugly.

"Till death do us part?" I asked

"Till death do us part my love" he said.