missing

Chloe and Derek are on the run with Kit, Simon, Lauren, and Tori when something goes missing. Rated M.
________________________________

Being on the run wasn't all that bad, especially when you were dating the world's hottest werewolf. However, it did have its issues, one of which being that all six of them had to share one shower.

Chloe was impatiently waiting for her turn when the bathroom door finally opened and Simon, the most notorious bathroom hogger, stepped out and offered her a smile. She rolled her eyes and shoved past him, quickly shutting and locking the door before anyone could try to take her bathroom.

She stripped out of her clothing and turned on the faucet, making sure the water was just right before stepping in and pulling the curtain closed behind her.

Showers were one of Chloe's favorite parts of the day. The water was refreshing and she loved the feeling of being clean. She shampooed her hair and washed her body before rinsing completely. Next was face wash, then shaving, and then finally her favorite part: driving Derek crazy.

Chloe had planned today's activity specifically with him in mind. She had done it before a couple times, but never to purposely enrage him.

Derek's and Chloe's room was right down the hall from the bathroom, which meant one thing: he could hear her.

She sat on the edge of the tub and caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples and shivering. Her hand moved down her stomach to her clit, and she rubbed the sensitive nub until she found her favorite spot.

Her finger moved in slow circles, her back arching. She didn't try to hold back the whimper that flew from her lips.

She rubbed her clit faster and faster until she could barely stand it, then removed her hand and breathed deeply, calming her racing heart.

She reached for the shower head and removed it from its holder. She directed the spray to her clit and softly moaned when she felt the jets of warm water attack her. Her body was shaking, begging for release, and her toes curled as she found her orgasm, gasping and moaning.

She laid there for several moments before standing up and fixing the shower head. She smirked when she thought of Derek and what he would do to her.

She turned off the shower and dried off, brushing through her hair quickly before getting dressed. She purposefully left her panties off, and she went straight to their room.

She entered with an innocent face and went to throw her damp towel in the hamper. She turned around to pretend that she just noticed Derek, but froze. He wasn't here.

Suddenly, her heart plummeted. He hadn't even been in the room. He hadn't heard her. She bit her lip sadly, then suddenly remembered her underwear. She nonchalantly walked back to the bathroom to quickly grab it before anyone found it, but someone was in there already, door locked. Chloe groaned in frustration. This plan wasn't working out at all...

~~~

Derek growled to himself when he realized what she was doing. Her little moans were more than enough to make him harden, aching for her. He should be the one touching her.

He tried to not listen, but he couldn't help himself. He could smell her arousal from the bathroom and it fueled his fire. His canines clenched as he struggled to breathe. The sounds she was making...