requested; jealousy

This is a request for Chane I hope you like it...

It was Friday night and Shawn and I were just laying in bed watching TV and it was getting pretty boring so I asked Shawn "do you want to go to a club and party or something cause we laying here doing nothing" Shawn nodded and said "yeah sure let's get ready. I got up and looked through my closet until I found something I like and got dressed. I was warring a white crop top with a leather jacket and black ripped jeans. I brushed my hair, teeth, did my makeup, grabed my phone and went down stairs and Shawn was already there he was just warring black skinny jeans and and collard shirt (his 2017 look) Shawn looked at me and said "wow you look amazing" "you dont look too bad yourself Mendes" I replied with a smerk and walked out the door and into the his jeep Shawn right behind me. It took about 15 minutes to get there
.........skip the ride there..............
When we got to the club there were guys already starring at me and I felt a little uncomfortable and I can tell Shawn noticed cause he tensed up but hold his hand tightly to calm he down. The music was blasting loud and we were dancing "I'm going to get some drinks I'll be right back OK" Shawn said I nodded and continued dancing. Out of no were i feel hand on my waist from behind me I thought it was Shawn "oh hey babe did you get the drinks?" "wow already calling me babe we just met but dont worry I'm ok with that" a stranger whispers in my ear. I turn around as quick as possibleand slap him in the face "I have a boyfriend you pervert"
I yelled at him and walked away as I did he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and said " that was a naughty thing to do baby" I'm not you baby and let me go!" You yelled once again but he did not listen he started kissing me and i tried to push him away from me but he was too strong I started screaming for Shawn but the guy put his hand over my mouth and started to kiss my neck. I see Shawn walking though the croud of people and once he saw what was happening he dropped the beers in complete anger Shawn grabbed the stranger by the back of his shirt and started throwing punches at him while say "dont. you. ever. EVER. TOUCH HER AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME!?!?"Shawn hit him one last time and he was out cold. Shawn grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the club we got in the car and Shawn was furious while he was driving he his grip on the staring wheel was so tight that his knuckles where white and the drive home was silent when we got home I got out first and Shawn came up behind me and openes the door and then slams it behind him witch makes me flinch I turn around to ask " A-Are yo-" I was cut off by Shawn's lips smashing into mine I dont want to make him more pissed so I kiss back inbetween the kiss Shawn says " your mine" In a deep and lustful voice he picks me up and I rap my legs around his torso and he leads me up stairs without breaking the heated make out session. He kicked the door open and lightly throw me on the bed and started kissing me on the neck making me moan and he started sucking harder to leave a hickey he pulled apart to take off his shirt and i did the same. I started kissing him again while leading my hands towards he belt when I was done undoing his pants he gets off the bed and takes his shoes, pants off but leaving his boxers on then he gets back on the bed and kissed me down my chest until he reaches my bra and takes it off then continues to kiss me down to my stomach and lower region then takes off my pants along with my panties. I tug on Shawn's boxers signaling that I want them off and he did his hard length hit his lower stomach and that made me moan. Shawn reached over to the dresser and grabbed comdom put it on then leans down "I can fuck you better that the guy at the club" Shawn whispers in my ear and shoves his huge length in me giving me no time to adjust Shawn starts pounding into me. I was a moaning mess Shawn was grunting with every thrust he pulled out half way and slammed back I to me and hit my g-spot that sent me over the edge "S-SHAWN IIM G-GOING TO CUUUUM" Isceamed at the top of my lungs " im almost there" Shawn moaned and event faster and that made me cum. Shawn's thrusts started to get sloppier and came a few seconds after me he pulled out and cleaned up himself and laid down next to me. "I dont want guys like that or any guys looking at you or touching you like that" Shawn said sweetly but still sounding overprotective I nodded and kissed Shawn "your mine and mine only" Shawn added and kissed you once more before we cuddled ourselves to sleep.

Chane sorry if this sucked:(