request for @exuseme360

Name: Michaela
"Can you do one where he ties her up and fucks her and she can't do anything but he does not uell at her."

I was sitting on the bed watching Netflix cause I had nothing else to do, in the middle of the movie Shawn screamed " Michaela come here!" I ran down stairs to see Shawn in the closet "what are you doing" I ask him and he turns around with a smirk on his face and I was confused at first but then I see that he has ties in his hand "I was going through the closet and found these and thought was could use them" Shawn said with that hot ass smirk still on his face "what do you mean?" I ask "well if we go up to the bedroom I'll show you" I finally caught on to what Shawn was trying to do "ok" I simply say Shawn smiles and we both walk up stairs and walk inside the room, all of the sudden Shawn turns me around and pushes me up against the door and starts kissing me I rap my legs around his torso we were having a full on make out session Shawn walks over to the bed and I take off my shirt Shawn does the same then he lightly pushes me on the bed and he crawls in between my legs Shawn starts kissing my lips down to my neck then Shawn takes off my bra and kisses my boobs I moan in pleasure. Then Shawn moves down to my pants he practically rips them off along with my panties he gets up and grabs the ties off the floor and gets back to the same position that he was in before and grabs my right wrist and ties it to ties right side of the headboard then does the same to the left when Shawn was done he kisses my body again until he gets to my area he looks up at me asking if it was ok to go further I just nod he licked it up and down then he slammed two fingers into me I screamed out in pleasure "thats it Michaela scream my name" Shawn says slicking and sucking on my clot while pounding his fingers into me "S-ShaWN" I could feel him smirk against me "Sha-shawn I'm so close" I moan. As soon as I said that he pulled his fingers out of me and I " what the hell was that for?" I sigh "I want you to cum when I'm inside you" Shawn said positioning himself at my entrance while kissing my neck " well then hurry up and get inside me'' I beg "eager are we?" Shawn said pushing himself inside me "y-yes" I moan Shawn starts Pounding into me "uh-oh Michaela you like that?" Shawn moaned while sucking my neck "y-YESS Oh fuck" I screamed in response cause of the insane pleasure of Shawn thrusting into my g-spot "oh S-Shawn ri-ight there" I moaned once more as I'm gripping on to the ties as tight as posable "Shawn i-im so close" I said " m-me too" Shawn moaned in my ear, after hearing him moan I instantly clenched around him and came seconds later do did Shawn he slowed down then pulled out ,untied me and disposed the condom when he was done Shawn lied next to me and we cuddled the rest of night "Michael?" Shawn asked as I was almost about to fall asleep "yes Shawn?"I reply "I love you" he said kissing me "I love you too Shawn" I kissed him back we both fell asleep not too long after.

hey here you go sorry if its bad but I tried😬 hope you in joy