@Zebraqueen1121: Bar

Hope you like it sorry about the tiltle could not think of a good one😂

Shawn and Malu, at a bar, dirty

Shawn Mendes AKA my boyfriend just finished his last concert of the Illuminate world tour and I really needed a drink "hey babe can we go somewhere to get a drink?" I asked "sure baby" Shawn said as he kissed me on the lips after every thing was cleaned up we headed to Shawn's tour bus and headed to some bar in the city. we got out of the tour bus hand in hand Shawn walking behind me as we both walk in bar we sat down and and asked for our drinks "I'll have a Corona I ask "and I'll have the same" Shawn said the bar tender nodded. when we got our drinks I just started chugging until I was done with half of my drink on the other hand Shawn is just staring at me  while nodding his head and laughing "what?" I asked innocently "it just how cute you are when you drink Shawn says taking sips of his drink, and I already finished my drink so I asked for a round of shots I keped taking one by one until Shawn Stopped me "ok I think that's enough" Shawn said as he pulls takes the shot glass out of my hand "but-i" I tried to say but Shawn cuts me off and says you had to much to drink let's just go Home" I just nod and walk out of the bar with Shawn. when we were in the bus we just sat diwn and talked about random things then me and Shawn got to our hotel i was trying to rush Shawn to get his stuff out of the bus because I'm not gonna lie I am a little horny so when Shawn was finnaly in the room I pushed him on the bed and climbed onto his lap then I started kissing Shawns lips to his jaw line and started to  unbutton his shirt. I am hopping he will let us take this further because I know that Shawn is very sweet so he would think that he is taking advantage of me but I really need him right now. Shawn stops me "I'm sorry Mula I can't do this you drunk" he says "PLEASE Shaaaawn I need you...NOW!" I whine but he Nods his head no by I start grinding on him and he tryes not to moan but fails I smirk " please Malu I dont want you to think im taking  advantage of you" Shawn begs then I stop and get off of him and sit down facing him "you won't be taking advantage of me because I love you..so please I really need you" I one beg one more time and Shawn gives "I love you too and I'm guessing you want me to prove how much I love you huh?'' Shawn asks while he gets on top of me I kiss him in response "I'll take that as a yes" Shawn laughs and begins kissing me again and the kiss becomes heated in a matter of seconds, I practically rip Shawn's shirt off "eager are we?" Shawn smirks I smile and take my shirt off Shawn gets off the bed to take off his pants along with his underwear and I do the same he climb's back onto me again and undose my bra kissing me from my lips to my neck and and down to my stomach. "oh shit" Shawn says as he jumps of of me and goes to the corner of the room where his suitcase is "what's wrong?" I ask "I need a condom" Shawn says in a rush and I just laugh "it ok I'm on the pill" "and thats good I just want to be extra safe" Shawn says as he is looking for a condom "aye I found one" Shawn says proudly "congrats now get you dick inside me now!" I command and he did as told "yes mam" Shawn smirked. he roles the condom on and slides in I moan at the feeling "OH-ah Shha-wn your so big" Shawn starts to go faster and harder and that makes him go deeper inside of me if thats even possible Shawn's thrusts start to get sloppy "Oh My god M-malu you so tight" Shawn moaned and with one last hard and deep thrust we both came Shawn pulls out and throws the condom away. "That.was.-"I start "Amazing" Shawn finishes my sentence we both fall asleep in each others arms.

hope you liked it. sorry if that was bad