A Night to Remember

"Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

Characters: Dylan x Reader, mentions of both Tylers

Word Count: 3126

"Y/N come on, get up or we're gonna be late." My friend Angie yelled from down the stairs, loud enough for me to hear her.

I groaned, flipping her off even though she couldn't see me. I got up from bed and went straight into the bathroom, taking a quick shower.

Today, Angie and I were gonna go watch our favorite baseball teams play against each other in the Citi Field stadium in New York. It was the New York Mets against the Los Angeles Dodgers. The game starts at 2:30 pm and it was now 11:55 pm and we lived about 2 hours away from the stadium so if we wanted good seats, we'd have to leave soon.

When I was done out the shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, soon walking over to my mirror where I had my makeup. I settled with some mascara and a little bit of blush and highlight, not doing much with my eyebrows since they were already shaped and dark enough. I didn't want to wear too much makeup since it was gonna be in the high 90s today.

I blow dried my hair and straightened it, then having it half up half down with some pieces of hair in the front to frame my face. I put my nose ring back in, and spraying my face with some rose water, letting it dry.

I went over to my closet, taking out my dodgers jersey and paired it with my light blue high waisted jeans and some white converse. I put on my favorite hoop earrings and a simple necklace and a ring or two.

After looking at myself one last time in the mirror, I was happy with the way I looked and walked downstairs to meet Angie.

She was wearing her Mets jersey with some black jeans and her blue vans that happen to be the same color on her jersey.

"Oh my god, about time. Are you ready to go?"

I laughed sarcastically and nodded to her, signaling her to grab her keys, both of us leaving.

It was 2:00 pm when we got there (traffic was a pain in the ass) and the stadium was already packed. I was glad I didn't wear anything too fancy because I don't know how long I would've lasted here.

Walking in, we were trying to look for good seats when I seen some in the Mets section. I knew there was no other good seats so I just had to swallow my pride and take one for the team. Walking over to the seats, that's when I had seen him.

He was wearing a Mets jersey, some dark blue jeans, and a backwards hat sporting the Mets logo. He had a little bit of scruff which I found very attractive and made him look 10x more older. He was with some of which I'm assuming were his friends, eyes focused on the game and nothing else.

We walked toward the seats, seeing mets guy (that's his nickname for now) and his friends. I made eye contact with him, seeing him lick his lips as he looked me up and down, a blush soon creeping on my face. This was going to be an interesting game.

It was almost the seventh-inning stretch and the game was tied 20-20, the Mets were batting and bases were loaded. The crowd was silent, almost everyone on the edge of their seats, including me.

"Come on, get an out get an out." I said in my head, not really wanting to piss off any Mets fans since I was surrounded by them.

I heard the bat come in contact with the ball, hitting it right on and the ball coming towards the section I was sitting at. I put my hand up, not wanting it to hit me directly in the face when I suddenly felt something hit the palm of my hand.