THREE

*Marina's POV*

... I kissed her... She kissed me back... Her lips are so soft, the best I've ever felt. I quickly doubt myself and pull away. I'm not gay? am I? "Are you alright?" she asks in a light whisper. Oh my god, I must have the dumbest look on my face. I snap out of it. "yea sorry..." I laugh a little. "Do you want to keep going?" she asks unsure through the awkwardness I caused. "Yes.." I say and push her down.

I move myself on top of her and slam my lips against hers. We kiss for what feels like minutes but was really hours. She later falls asleep with her arms around me and her head rested on my chest.

*Charli's POV*

I open my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar room. It takes me only a second to remember where I am and what happened last night. Marina lays underneath me with her arms holding onto me tightly. It feels good to be in the arms of someone who actually cares. I lay my head back down on her chest and listen to her smooth heartbeat.

I'm interrupted by the sound of my phone vibrating on the bedside table. I move slowly trying not to wake Marina, which was unsuccessful. She opens her eyes and smiles at me. "Goodmorning cutie." she says. I leave my phone and go back to her. "Morning." I smile at her. She pulls me in and gives me a passionate kiss.

I'm torn between fear and happiness. I'm afraid of Ryan,but I'm happy and comfortable with Marina and it's only been not even 24 hours. I have to call it off with him. I have no idea what he is going to do to me, but it won't be good.

"Do you by chance have a body guard?" I ask Marina randomly.

"Haha.. What?" she asks semi-confused.

"Do you have a bodyguard?" I ask again.

"I can get one why?"

"I have to break up with him.. call it off."

"And you need a bodyguard to do that?"

"Yes."

She starts to laugh when I'm completely serious.

"Wait.. you're serious?" She asks.

"yes."

"Are you gonna do it today?"

"I have to."

"I'll go with you."

"Okay.. But, he is gonna hurt me."

"I'll get an escort."

She grabs her phone next to mine and dials a number. I listen to her conversation for a second then grab my phone that holds all the dreaded messages. I turn it on to find it full of missed calls and unread texts all from Ryan. So disgusting and full of disrespect.

I turn it off and throw it at the floor and fold my arms tightly. "Babe? What's wrong?" Marina asks. "Just pick it up, and look at it." I say pointing to my probably shattered phone on the floor. She gets off the bed and grabs my phone and starts to go through it. She looks up at me with wide eyes. "Let's go.. this has to end!" She yells just as pissed as I am. "How can anyone treat someone like you, like that??" she continues yelling while she throws me an outfit and gets one herself.

We get dressed and leave the house.

*Marina's POV*

I called a cab and an escort, or you can say 'bodyguard', earlier when Charli asked me to. I read the messages from her boyfriend. They're aweful. I can't believe she ever put up with that.

We get to her flat and she asks me to wait and if she doesn't come get me in ten minutes to come in with the guard. I didn't want to, but I let her go.