Woo Hoo

(Y/N) POV
   "Colby! Corey! Guys!" I screamed out. "Oh you fucking bitch!" The strange man said as he pushed me up against the wall. "Help me!" I said as I kicked him in the balls and then turned him around pushing him on the wall. "Oh the little hoe knows how to fight!" He says smiling like hes enjoying it. Everyone rushes in. "What the fuck happened?" Sam yelled. "I dont know I came in here to change and this dude put his hands on my waist a-and I screamed for you and he pushed me on the wall so I kicked him in tge balls and turned him to being on the wall." I said scaredly. Colby came over and said "Why were you in here and why'd you put your hands on her?" "Well I watch her videos and then I found out wjere you guys lived and I came to say hi but when she walked in and changed in front of me it was like a bonus." He said smiling at me. I let him go and said "You have been stalking me?" He nodded and Colby stood in front of him and punched him causing his nose to bleed. "Dont ever come around this house or (y/n) ever again now get out!" Corey and Elton grab him by the arms and drag him out. "Are you okay?" Devyn asks. "Yes im fine, I can handle myself but he was pressing me hard against the wall." I showed them the bruises on my wrist. "Damnit I should of just kept punching him!" Colby said with a tone of anger. "Sam, Aaron, Devyn can you give us a second?" They all nod and walk out. "Baby are you okay?" I ask running my fingers through his hair. "Its just..what if you were alone and I wasnt here." He says sitting down. "But you were so dont worry about it." I said as the kitten came over to rub on Colby. "We should name her you know." He said petting the kitten. "How about Whiskers?" I say. He laughs and kisses me. "I like it!" He says. We sit there for what felt like 5 seconds but was actually an hour. Sam came in and said "Everyone is gonna go out to eat wanna come?" We shake our heads. "No just bring some leftovers." I say. He nods and leaves. "I love you!" I said to Colby. He smiles "I love you too baby girl!" He says. I try to get up but he grabs my arm. "Its fine Colby im just gonna get some clothes." He shakes his head and pulls his hoodie off. "You could wear this." He says looking at my eyes. "Fine. But im getting in the shower!" I say laughing. He nods.

Colby's POV
   After playing with Whiskers    (y/n) gets out of the shower wearing my hoodie and panties again. She sits beside me and I lay my head on her shoulder. She gets uo and sits on my lap.       "W-What a-are you d-doing?" I say nervously. "Teasing you!" She says sticking her tounge out. I laugh and start to kiss her.

*****Warning:Sexual Scene*****
(Y/N) POV
   He starts to kiss me. And I wrap my arms around his neck. He starts to kiss my jawline then down on my neck he gets to my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. He grins and focuses on that area giving me a hickey. He stops "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks. I nod and say "Yes im 100% sure!" He chuckles and kisses me once again except this time hungrily. He stands up and not breaking our kiss I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks over to the bed holding my ass and lays us down and I feel his lil friend poke up and I just rub my hips against it making him groan. "Why do you have to tease me like that?" He asks. "Cause I can!" I say. I start to kiss his neck finding a spot to give him a hickey. He pins me to the bed and takes off my hoodie. As he makes out with me he grabs my breast making me whimper. "You have protection right?" I ask. "Of course." He says kissing me. He licks my bottom lip asking for my permission for his tounge to enter. I open my mouth and he sits up and sits me on his lap. "I love you!" He says. "I love you too babe!" I say.
(They do the woo hoo or they put the petal to the metal i wont give details so thats as nasty as im going I might deepen the scenes later on I dont know yet!)
******Sexual Scence Over******

---------------Morning---------------------
Colby's POV
    I wake up to see (y/n) next to me causing me to remember what happened last night. I blush and she starts to wake up. "Goodmorning Sexy!" I say laughing at her blushing. "Goodmorning!" She says strecthing. "Hey do you want to go with me today to get whiskers some supplies?" She asks. I nod and say "Yea of course!" She laighs and get out of bed. I couldnt help but stare at her as she walked out of my room to run into hers to grab clothes. I laugh as she runs back into mine. "You do know that they probably already know? We were pretty loud." I ask laughing. "Well yea but still, do you want someone seeing me I  just my underwear?" She says putting a white crop top on. "True." I say staring at her. "You have staring problems sweetheart!" She says laughing. "I cant help it your to beautiful!" I say smiling at her. She blushed and put on her ripped jeans. I got up and changed into a shirt and some black pants and put my red vans. (Y/N) picked up Whiskers and grabbed my hand and said "Lets go!" I smiled and followed her downstairs. "Goodmorning guys, did you have a fun time last night?" Aaron says making (y/n) blush and everyone else laugh. "Aaron yes we did and maybe one day you will know the feeling when you actually get laid!" I said laughing. (Y/N) said "Ooohh buurrrnnn bitch!" We all burst out laughing. "We are gonna go get some stuff for Whiskers, anyone wanna join?" I said. Sam and his girlfriend Kat said "We will!" (Y/N) hugged Kat. They alreadly knew eachother from the house group chat. "Alright lets go! See you later guys!" (Y/N) yells. We walk to my car and get in.