Hoodie and chill

Colby's POV
'I cant believe her!' I think to myself pulling out of the driveway. 'Am i not trustable? I thought she knew i loved her..' All these thoughts rushed through my head. I decided to check into a hotel and sleep there for tonight and maybe tomorrow night. I pull into the hotel parking lot and sit there looking at the entrance. 'I wanna sleep in my bed, beside...her.' i shake my head and get out of my car. I slam the door and walk towards the entrance. I open the door and walk toward the check in desk. I check in and go to my room. I open the door to see a big bed, well same size as mine just.....without her. "Ugh!" i groan to myself. I sit on the bed and put my head into my hands. I spread out onto my bed and pull out my phone. Elton, Corey, and Sam have texted me and Sam has called me 2 times. I read there messages.

Elton: hey i heard what happened....at least it didnt go to far. Plus she really loves you dude, it was just a huge misunderstanding..

Corey: hey dude, come home and we can figure this out im sure she didnt mean it plus she was drunk.

Sam: dude its both of your faults. U shouldnt have invited shea and she shouldnt have assumed shit. So just take some time to understand or cope but dont do anything stupid.

I role my eyes and sigh. I turn my phone off and lay down in the bed. I close my eyes and slowly drift off into sleep.

------------------ITS MORNING------------------

I wake up and decide to text (y/n) and try to understand things.

Me: hey.....what went through your mind when i went upstairs with shea i mean i understand that she told u we fucked but i thought you would trust me....after all we have been through.

I put my phone on the dresser and go and get into the shower. When i get out i put the same clothes on and i check my phone.

(N/N): Colby!! Where are you?! Im so sorry...i was drunk and i dont know i didnt want to believe her but idk i just did. Im so sorry...
Me: I'm gonna be over to pick up some clothes later....but wheter u were drunk or not you cheated...u may have not had sex but you kissed him and he gave you a hickey....im gonna need time
(N/N): okay...i love you
Me: sure

I slide my shoes on and call Brennen.

Brennen: Hey! Whassup dude you disappeared last night what happened?
Me: Yea um can i stay with you for awhile....i tell you why when i get there.
Brennen: Sure.....should u be worried?
Me: Nah...ill be over in a bit. Love you man
Brennen: You too bro!

I hang up and grab my keys. I check out and get into my car. I drive out off the parking lot and my first stop was the trap house. I get there and walk inside. I try to be quiet and i enter my room. (Y/N) walks out of the bathroom and stops. She rushes to me and hugs me. I dont hug back matter of a fact i pull away. "Im sorry Colby it was an honest mistake." She says looking down at the floor. "I know but i need time." i say noticing she is wearing my hoodie. "Oh okay well i can leave and you can stay here." She says walking towards me. "No i dont want to stay here." I say. I gather a week supply of clothing and stuff it into my backpack. As i head for the door (y/n) plants a kiss on my cheek. I pull away and look at her in disgust. Her face drops and i walk out without making contact with anyone. I get in my car and as soon as i start it Elton knocks on my window. I role it down and look at him. "Dont do anything stupid and if you need anything call me. Where are you going?" He asks. "Im not telling anyone but thanks. Ill talk to you later." I say. He nods and i roll up my windows. I drive away and turn the radio up.
I get to Brennen's house and i walk in. Kobe rushes to me and Brennen follows. "Hey!" He says hugging me. "Before we order pizza are you gonna tell me whats going on?" He asks. I walk into the living room and sit down. I take a deep breath as he sits down. I tell him what happened starting from walking up the stairs with Shea and ending with finding Scotty on top off (y/n). "Damn, im sorry to hear that." He says. "Well as much as i want you to talk to her, you can stay with here as long as you need." He adds. I nod and ask "Wanna order pizza?" He nods and stands up. He walks into the kitchen and i assume he calls the pizza place.

-------------------1 week later-------------------

(Y/N)'s POV
Its been a week and nobody's heard anything from Colby. Day by day i just stay in his room in his hoodie watching youtube. Mostly everyones in the house's videos. I click on one that has me and Colby in the thumbnail. As soon it starts to play Kat walks in. "You havent moved from this room all morning!" She says. "How can you blame me, im a screwup!" I say shutting my laptop. "Well come on get up!" She says holding her hand out. "Someone is here for you!"

---------------To be continued...---------------

-who is it?.....CLIFFHANGERRRR!!!!-

....dont hate me

-Love you all!-