Ayyeee!!

(Y/N)'s POV
     I wake up and Colby's grip around me tightens. I laugh and manage to squeeze out of it. I am gonna ask Devyn if she wants to go out today and spend some time together, so I decide to put on some light and natural makeup. Mascara, eyeliner, highlight and nude lipstick. I put my hair into a messy bun and go back into Colby's room and find some cute galaxy leggings and a black crop top that says "Out Of This World!" I laugh at my sense of comedy and fashion and slide on some Black vans. I walk out and knock on Corey and Devyn's room. Its 11:40 so they are probably up. "Come in!" I hear Devyn say. I walk in and shes putting makeup on. "Hey I was just gonna ask you-" We both stop in confusion of us talking at the same time saying the same thing. "Um you go first." I say laughing. "Well do you wanna hang out today? Elton and the boys are doing some things for the party tomorrow and I thought we could pick outfits to wear!" Devyn says applying highlight. I laugh "I was gonna ask you the same thing!" She laughs and stands up. She takes my hand and leads me to her bed and she grabs her outfit and runs out the room still leading me. She runs into my room and lets go of my hand. "Why didnt you just change in there?" I say laughing. She laughs "I dont know im strange!" She gets changed and she walks into their room and I wait outside. "Oke we can go now!" I nod and we walk down to her and Corey's car.
     We get to the mall and ww first walked into hot topic...mostly because I begged the whole way here. I walk in and look around in the supernatural section and then the band tees. I pick up a Gotham Beanie and a supernatural bracelet. I meet back up with Devyn who looks lost in this store. "Come on lets go somewhere you know!" I say laughing. She smiles and we walk out. "Actually lets get Dip 'n' Dots!" She says looking at a dip in dots stand. I smile and say "Yasssss bisshh!!" We run over and pay for 2 small cups. "Okay now we can go to Victoria's secret!" I say laughing. She nods and we start to walk over to the store. We get there and I pick out a (f/c) bra and panty set and some perfume. "Hey we should pick out swimsuits for tomorrow!" Devyn asks. I was a little hesitant because I loved the one Colby got me but I guess it wouldnt hurt. Plus I could wear both...not in th same day bit still. We get to the store and I realize its better to just have one swimsuit so I help Devyn pick out one. "What about this one?" She says. I look up from my phone and become shocked. Shes wearing a amazing swimsuit that shows off her slim body.

    "YOU HAVE TO GET THAT!!" I say practically yelling throught the store

    "YOU HAVE TO GET THAT!!" I say practically yelling throught the store. She laughs and says "I dont know...you think Corey would like it?" I laugh and look at her seriously "Of fucking course dude! Buy it!!" I say. She laughs and says "Okay!" She walks back in and I pay my attention back to my phone. I get a text from Colby

Colbs♥: Hey Baby! Elton made a driving board/jump thingy for the pool!! Hurry home please!
Me: Okay!! Love you
Colbs: Love you too

     "Leggo!" Devyn says walking out of the dressing room. We walk over to the cashier and purchase her swimsuit.
       We get home and here splashing in the back. "The boys!" We both say in sync. We laugh and walk inside. I run up the stairs and throw my stuff onto Colby's bed. I run back down the stairs to the pool to see a pink wooden diving board thing. "What in the world?" I gasp smiling. Colby gets out of the pool and trys to pull me in for a hug. "Woah woah, lemme go get my swimsuit on!" I say running away. I run up stairs and quickly change into my swimsuit. I run back down the stairs and Colby splashes me with water. I laugh and climb up the diving thing. "Do a trick!" Elton yells. I back up and run and jump into a front flip. I make a bug splash and everyone claps. I surface and swim to Colby. He sits on the step and I sit on his lap watching the boys do tricks.

------------------Time Skip-------------------(Helping put the balls into the ball pit)

   "Almost done!" Elton says wipibg the sweat off of his forehead. "Im done!" I say falling onto the balls. "Same!" Colby say falling beside me. Corey unties the last bag and the balls fall out. "We are DONE!!!" Corey says with excitement. "This is amazeballs!" I say slapping my knee. Elton faceplams laughing and Corey laughs. Colby tackles me to the ball pit as I tryed to stand up. "Colby we should sleep here!" I say laughing. "Deal!" He says. "Oh guys what do you think of my striper pole? Imma have a Alice and Wonderland Striper!" Elton says pointing the Camera to the pole. "Tell you what Colby you can look but you cant touch!" I say grabbing Colby's chin. He smiles "Wouldnt want to anyways!" He says. Corey and Elton both say in sync "STOP BEING SO FUCKIN CHEESY!!!" We all burst into laughter.

--I may not make someone actually cheat...just a small misunderstanding....but who do you think it will be...You or Corey....Devyn or Colby....You and Devyn....Elton and Devyn...Corey and the striper....ALL YOU NEEDA KNOW IS THAT ITS GOING DOWN SO YOU BETTER BE YELLIN TIMBER!!!--

-♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥-
Hope you liked this chapter