i just like being with you

Both of us got on the subway and sat next to each other.

"Jae, you must be kidding. What if you end up staying for more than a month?" I asked him. I wasn't angry at him, just disappointed. (lmao)

"Listen, y/n, I'm really sorry, but it won't cost you a penny. You don't have to pay the bills since your parents pay them and i'll take care of my own needs like food and stuff. I promise." he gave me a form of puppy eyes as he begged me.

"Okay. Fine."

"Oh my god, y/n I love you. You are the best lil sis ever. You won't regret this at all, I promise." He hugged me tightly and ended up squeezing me, nearly to my death.

"You own me more than one Jae." I said to him as I pushed his arm off of me.

"You're going to have to stay with me at practice 5 times a week until I get a new key card for my apartment for you." I told him.

"Fine. I'll just sit on the side and go on my phone." he replied back

"How are you going to get the rest of your clothes?" I questioned him.

"I stayed in a motel room last night. My stuff is there so we are gonna have to go after your practice."he said as he took out his phone.

"Jae! You should've told me that you were staying at a motel last night! You could've stayed at my place." I scolded him like a mother.

"It was really late at night, that's why I texted you. Then I chickened out and told you to go to sleep."

"You really live up to your name. Chicken Little." I snickered at him.

"You have arrived at Myeongdong Station. Please watch your step when leaving the subway. Have a nice day." The lady on the intercom said.

"You ready to sit in a gymnasium for 5 hours?" I looked over at Jae and he sighed, "you signed up for this, Jae."

"Damn fam, you right."

We both got up from our seats and walked into the station.

"So what do you eve- duDE LOOK THERES FOOD. THEY HAVE SWEET KOREAN PANCAKES." (hotteok is the shit like that shit is good shit) he suddenly screamed mid-sentence, "can we get some please?" Jae asked me, pouting.

"You don't have money and I'm on a diet." I sternly told him.

"Aww come on! Please!! I rarely have the chance to eat it, I don't use the subway." He begged me.

"I guess I should get you food to eat while you wait, you pig." I teased him, "you have 20 minutes to drag me to any food stand you want food from then we have to leave." The minute I finished he grabbed my wrist and began running to the 'food street' of the subway station.

By the time we were done getting food, Jae had more than one plastic bag of food. We practically went to every stand.

"Ok Jae you've practically spent all my money today let's go." I nudged his shoulder to push him towards the exit.

"Thanks for the food." He said while eating a fish cake.
-
"Jae, before we go in, don't embarrass me. My coach is there and I'm training with a different team so I don't know anyone. Please." I begged him.

"Don't worry girl, I won't do anything." He shoulder bumped me

We walked into the gym together and I pointed over to the bleachers for him to sit. I proceeded to walk into the changing room to change into a t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and toe shoes.

I came back out and greeted my coach.

"Y/n! It's so great to see you again." She warmly embraced me like a mom. A strict mom.

-=+=-
Skip 5 hours later bcs I'm not about to write five hours of gymnastics + their in the apartment building
-=+=-
"damn giRL YOU LIVE IN A NICE BUILDING." He highkey screamed while we were in front of the building.

"Oh my god shut up," I hit his arm.

We walked into the building and I smiled at the boy who sat at the reception desk, "have a good day, Taewoo?" I asked the boy. Taewoo was 22 years old and had a part time job at the apartment I lived in as a receptionist.

We got along well and he was like an older brother. He was in the middle of studying in college and needed a way to make money so he worked here.

"I had an exam today and I'm pretty sure I failed it. I haven't eaten since 3. Y/n, I think I'm going to die here." His head fell onto the desk and he groaned.

"You're so dramatic. Jae give the rest of the food to Taewoo please, you can eat whatever is in my fridge." I said as I looked through my mail.

Jae gave me the food bag after he took out some food (selfish ass) and I gave it to Taewoo.

"Eat well, have a goodnight." I said to Taewoo as Jae and I went into the elevator.

"So, you guys are close?" Jae asked me in the elevator.

"Sure, I guess. I mean I talk to him everyday before I leave and when I get home." I told him as I took out my phone and held it in the hand with the mail.

"Oh so a college guy? You're into older men? I see you." He smirked at me devilishly.

"Oh my god, shut up. I'm not dating every guy I talk to. You're like my mom." I told him while hitting his arm. (There's a lot of abuse in this friendship).

The elevator stopped and we walked out, into the corridor.

"These hallways are wider than my room." He said while looking around, fascinated.

"That's so over dramatic." I rolled my eyes. This boy was way too fascinated with walls and floors.

I inserted the key card to my apartment in the slot and waited for the beep of approval. I opened the door and both of us took off our shoes in the entrance hallway.

I walked into the main hallway which had the doors to most of the rooms and put my lanyard on a hook that was on the wall.

"Bitch this ain't an apartment this a fucking condo-mansion-building. Like deadass." His jaw was dropped.

"I mean, it's a little high class I guess-"

"BITCH NO. THIS IS FUCKING HIGH CLASS EXPENSIVE ASS MANSION MILLIONAIRE SHIT." He screamed at me while viciously pointing his fingers at me and my place.

"LOOK AT THAT VIEW." He ran to my living room and looked through the wall made of just window and down at the city view.

"Wow glad you like it I guess."