chapter 14

A/N: Ohmygosh! I finally reached 1k reads! Well thank you so much to everyone who read and voted for my story. :) I'm trying to keep this up as hard as i could because I really have no plot for this. But here's chapter 14. :)

------

*RILEY'S POV*

As I was changing into my guitar hero boxers and a plain white shirt, I was a little upset about her pranks. I wasn't mad but it did get me upset.

I'm going to get back at her. I just had to. I just have to think of a perfect prank and Connor and Toby is going to help me do it.

I went out of my room and knocked on Connors.

"Come in." He said and opened the door with Him and Toby drying their hair.

"sup Ri?" Toby said and I just said nothin.

"Guys, I got a plan to prank the girls back. But I need both of you to help me." I said and smirked evily.

"What idea you got?" Connor asked, crossing his arms in front of him.

"We should scare the piss out of them. Let's rig the house after while they're down in the basement and they'll start wondering why we're taking so long and they will both or maybe Kayla will come up and let the fun begin." I said in an evil tone.

"You're so dead, dude." Toby said laughing.

"I know." I smiled. "Let's move!"

We told Thomas and Braiden about the prank so they helped us too.

i went to my room and saw Kayla looking at that photo Toby took when she was officially my girlfriend and on her birthday. I smiled at her because she was smiling from ear to ear because of the picture.

"It's nice right?" I asked and she gasped and turned to me.

"What the hell, Riley! Don't scare me like that!" She yelled and threw a pillow at me.

I laughed at her cuteness and sat beside her and hugged her on the side. She looked at me and I looked at her. We were in silence but not the awkward type. I have loved this girl since I was 14. I just gotta let her know.

"I love you." I said, smiling at her.

"I can't believe you said it.. I-love you too." She stuttered.

I laughed at how cute she was.

"let's go down again. Braiden and thomas had clean it all up down there." I smiled and led her down stairs. We passed by my brothers and I winked at them, signaling them to start rigging the house. They nodded and Connor mouthed: "Amy's already downstairs." .. So let the fun begin.

It has been 1 hour so I excused myself from the girls and checked upstairs. I was about to step on the last step of the stairs but Braiden yelled at me and I stopped.

"What!?" I asked him.

"There's a Nylon there to trigger the other jump scares." He said.

I nodded and asked him: "Is everything ready? Can I ask them to go up?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah you can. We'll hide in your room. And here's a camera so you could film and take pictures." He handed me a digital camera and I hid it in my shorts and went downstairs.

"Hey girls, the others are still busy cleaning themselves up because of your prank and we're just planning ti watch another movie again. Babe, can you get The Conjouring upstairs in the dvd drawers and Amy get some cream soda from the upstairs fridge, I'll set up here." I said and went towards the projector.

They nodded and shrugged and they headed upstairs. When they vanished, I quickly and quietly ran after them to watch what happens. I took out the digi cam and started filming.

As they reached the top step on the stairs, Amy was the on to trip on the Nylon and a Sadako like creature came from behind the tv and both of them yelled on the top of their lungs and ran to the hallways, The 5 Doors opened revealing other horrifying things. Chucky Doll came out my room with a knife. In Toby's appeared a scary maze kind of figure and it get the sh-t out of my girlfriend! It was pretty funny since she jumped on Amy. They bumped into a white and very old lady and her white hair was covering her face and Amy dropped Kayla and they both ran past me to go back down in the basement. I was laughing hysterically, and then all the boys came out and laughed their butts off.

"Oh my *Laughs* God! *Laughs* I got that *Laughs* On tape! *Laughs*" I WAS TRYING TO HOLD IT IN OK. HAHAHAHA

I managed to stop laughing. "We should go check up on them." I said and we all headed down stairs.

---------------------

Is this a good chapter? sorry for not updating for a long time. <//3 :( -Mikayla xx