Chapter 8/ 2 Marriages and 2 births

Mira POV

"I just got a really great feeling today!" I smiled so much. I smelled pancakes, bacon, eggs, rice, chicken WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! I speed walked to the kitchen and I looked to see Laxus standing there preparing the bacon.

I smiled so big. "Laxus!" I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. We both ate and all Laxus did was stare and laugh.

My belly was so big now, it could come out anytime already! I went to Laxus and kissed him on the cheek again.

I washed up, looking fresh. I finally wanted some fresh air for once! Laxus told me he would walk with me. I smiled.

I don't kmpw why I'm like this but something great will happen i know it!

We walked down the park and saw someone or some people who looked familiar... It was LEVY AND GAJEEL?!

I haven't seen them in Forever! I was about to go to them until Laxus stopped me. "Hey what the hell?!" I said. He covered my mouth. "He's proposing" He said to me. My eyes went wide.

"No way?!" I whispered.
"Yes totally way shh!" He said to me. I rolled my eyes, this guy is more in love with love than I am.

I started to eavesdrop.

"Will you forever be mine?... Levy McGarden and be my future wife?" I gasped.

"I-I" Levy started to studder. This girl better say yes or so I swear.

"FINALLY I'VE WAITED TOO LONG! IM SORRY!" Levy said hugging him tightly. I fangirled.

"I promise not to hurt you, and always be there for you and support you... I love you" He cried into her shoulder.

After that he put a ring on her finger. "ONE SHIP, 3 MORE TO GO!" I yelled which caught their attention.

"Mira?... Laxus?!" Levy ran to me giving me a big hug. I hugged her back tightly.

"Hey bro, long time no see" Gajeel bro hugged Laxus.
"Nice haircut too Gajeel" Laxus said. It was short and gelled up then down making him look like a professional at something, o don't know.

"Levy! Ugh! Its so nice to see you again! And now with Gajeel?!" She nodded.
"And your stomach?! When is it coming?" Levy asked.
"Anytime I don't really know yet" I said.
"Married to Laxus yet?" she asked.
"Well~ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I bent down and started sitting on the floor.
"THE BABY ITS COMING LAXUS!!!!!!!!!"
"HURRY CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!!!" Laxus called out. Everything was Blurry from theee. The noise was louder, the pain was growing more and more, the light getting brighter.

I assumed we were at the hospital now cause they got me off. They told me to breathe but I AM BREATHING IF I WERENT I WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!

UGH STUPID PEOPLE!

"Deep breaths Mira" Laxus and Levy kept saying to me.
"OKK ITS NOT LIKE IM NOT GOING TO BREATHE UGHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They put me on a bed.

I kept screaming. I was holding it in and saw Laxus holding a white box in his hand. I smirked but you wouldnt know because I was still screaming.

I told the doctors to only tell Levy to come, I know a father should be with me during his daughters birth but... I just have that feeli-

Everything went dark...

Levy POV
Reviewing what happened... Gajeel proposed I said yes... Obviously. Laxus and Mira found us suddenly after months, wants me to be with her for the baby to come out?

I dont get her sometimes.

She crushed my hand and busted one of my eardrums. I cant hear at the moment and also my hand looks bent backwards.

She told me her plan though... Baka!

A baby is out but another won't come out just yet.

Laxus came in and looked at me then a sleeping Mira.

"Why did she call you instead of me?" he asked me.
I ran my hands through my hair.
"She didn't want you to-" I got cut off.
"I was about to propose her! Why couldn't I be with her along with my newborn... I wanted to be with her... I wanted to propose to her before she gave birth!" He cried.

I patted his back. "She has marryotis... Its a serious illness" I told him sadly.
"Whats that?" He asked me but I left the room without another word.

Mira POV
I woke up, but a baby is still inside me, Levy is starting the plan and she already out of the room. Laxus went to my right side cause I could hear him and he held my right hand.

"I wanted to propose to you before you gave birth, i didn't know it would suddenly come. I also didn't know you have a serious illness..." He put his forehead on my hand.

"But you already did..." I said with open eyes smiling. He smiled. Hugging me. Levy and Gajeel came in.

"Marryotis meaning she knows when people are going to get married" Levy giggled. (fake made it up people dont google, you guys seem to do that alottttttttt😅)

"Yup all a trick!" I smiled.
"Wait what?" He said.
"The illness was fake. Also about the proposal?" I asked
He got the box out of his pocket.

And opened it to see nothing there.

"Oh no! I lost the ring! Babe I'm sorry I've done stupid things today and so many mistakes! I just wanted to propose to you today and all I do was this and im still confus-"
I held up my left hand with a shiny ring on it.

"Very pretty... " I smiled kissing him on lips.
"What?" he said surprisingly.
"Tell you the story later RIGHT NOW THE OTHER BABY IS COMING! AHHHHHHHHH!" The doctors came in.
"ANOTHER?" Laxus yelled.

Fianlly right? Hope that saved you from the cliff, Thanks who are really faithful to this book! For you guys that comment or just read, im doing this for you guys! Next one tomorrow!