Chapter 18: Wedding plans

"Mooooooommmmmm can we go to the park!" A little boy asked.
"Yeaaaa Im going to challenge Luke to a 1 on 1 in basketball" A girl said with determination.

"Déjà vu?!" Lucy and Natsu looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Wanna play basketball Lucy?" He smirked.
"Hell yah, and I'm gonna beat you too" Lucy grinned .

•~•

Mavis and Zeref story line at the moment...

"BLACK! It shows our love is complete!" Zeref said.
"It SHOWS your soul!" Mavis said.
"Our wedding is in a few weeks! And you want a black wedding cake?!" Mavis said.
"What's so wrong with that?!" Zeref said.

Mavis groaned in frustration.

"Did you invite people at least?" Mavis said calming down.

"Yup friends and family" Zeref said.
"Although I can't get into contact with my brother" Zeref said sadly.

Zeref then spotted a magazine from across the street.

"Photographer saves the model and author Lucy from falling... Its Natsu!" Zeref pointed.

"AND I WINNNNN" Someone Says from the Park and Zeref and Mavis rush over there.

"Natsu?"
"Lucy?"
"Zeref?"
"Mavis?"

"Uh thank you kids for letting us borrow" Lucy said smiling.

They all went for a hug happy to see each other again.

They talked for a while and caught up with what was happening right now in their lives.

"Our wedding is in a few weeks, I was going to contact you, but I couldn't for some reason" Zeref said.

"It's okay I got a new phone" Natsu said smiling.

"So we're inviting you in person" Mavis said jumping up.

Lucy and Natsu laughed.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't even married yet after all these years" Mavis chuckled.

"Heh" Natsu and Lucy put up a nervous smile.

"Anyway let's call?" Zeref said to Natsu and Natsu smiled and shook his head.

3rd POV
"Come on, let's go home" Lucy said with a smile on her face.

"Mm" Natsu nodded only smiling a little bit while putting his hands in the pockets.
His cheeks were now the color of his hair.

Day of Wedding:
Lucy POV
"Natsu I swear to God if you don't hurry up" I said getting my last earring on.

"I've been waiting for the past 15 mins for you!" Natsu exclaimed.
"Ok wait 2 more min-" Natsu cut me off. He put me over his shoulder and ran into the car.
"NATSU DRAGN-" I got cut off again!
"Babe we have to hurry they're already starting!" Natsu put me inside the car and he powered the engine and speed off to the wedding.

Totally not getting a ticket... Joy.

"WAIT I DONT EVEN HAVE MY SHOES!" I yell.
Gosh this dumbass wants to get killed.

"It's okay you can wear those slippers in front of you"

I took my eyes as Natsu turns a sharp corner making me hit my head.

Anyway background story! It's 9:37 am right now and Mavis' and Zeref's wedding ceremony starts 10 am. I'm a bridesmaid... and me being dumb wanted to stay with my boyfriend the night before because he was drunk!

Now I'm rushing I'm a dress that's half zipped, and slippers...
Natsu barley got his white polo on and didn't even bother to tie his tie! He's also the best man.

This is a disaster.

We arrive at the ceremony and the bride already came in. So we rushed in front of Mavis to our positions and smile brightly. At least my hair and makeup are decent.

Mavis was in complete shock and stood there for a solid 30 seconds and then laughed along with Zeref.

"Okay let's get on with the Ceremony" The priest said.

//the real stuffs the next chapter// ;)