Chapter 1 (12A)

As i was walking down the hall at my school, oh yeah yes i ran away from mark pftt, anyway i was prayed that for the love of god i dont have any noisy classmates.

I was walking and stood right in front of the door. I could already hear a bunch of noises coming from there, i groan just the thought of it. I walked in, and people stop what they're doing and look at me. Eyeing me carefully...

At the past I literally didn't did anything bad so i didn't know how did i become famous. I overheard people called me elsa/ ice princess. Who knows why they called me that.

I just ignored them and walked to my desk and i looked at the clock 10 minutes before class start. That is enough for sleep so i planted my head above my hands which is on the desk and sleep.

??? POV
CRAP! I'm latee god help me oh my...
Im screwed totally late for the first day at the 12th grade BRAVO GOOD JOB ME. Aaagghhhh can this bus takes any faster.....

5 minutes later....
YESS I HAVE ARRIVED....
Wait crap i gotta go to class, wait which class i am hmmmm oh 12A...
Wait why am i in the elit class?

Y/n POV
I wasn't really focused at studies but i was looking through the window which is next to me. I saw a handsome guy well what i mean is VERY HANDSOME was running like his life depends on it.

Which is quite funny to able to hear his screaming "CRAP!!" I giggled and focused back at studies. A few minutes after, the door shut open well so does my eyes i see the person closer and wow god there he is. The guy who was running and screaming.

I looked at him intense more than anyone in this class, what I didn't know is that he realizes it. Crap.

??? POV
I walked to class and bowed to the teacher.
Teacher : Yah! You think im gonna let you go just like that?!
??? : *crap* well idk teacher^^
Teacher : why are you late mr.?
??? : JEON JUNGKOOK. Im late cause well i guess i've slept too much
Teacher : DETENTION 1 hour after school 3 p.m!
Jungkook : ugh *rolls his eyes* fine
I walked to an empty seat which is behind a girl. I glance at her and wow...
What the hell is wrong with her eyes? Why is she looking at me like that??

Y/n POV
I looked to the board quickly and cursed under my breath for doing such a stupid things AGH!. Anyway it didn't took long for the bell to rings and im still sitting waiting for people to be gone.

When they all gone i opened my book and started to draw. Yes. I love drawing, the only activity that i can express my feelings.

Maybe i was too focused to realize that there was still one person that is in the class and little did i know he was behind me. *gulp*

Jungkook POV
The bell rings and i could already see people being crowded and running to the cafeteria. im just sitting here waiting for them to finish and then i will go.
I guess i didn't realize that the girl who has intense eyes was still here. I was quite shock but i was curious about her.

Idk why but there is just like a magnet that pulls me to ask a question

Y/n POV
I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I looked back and got shocked to see the guy. What is his name again? Jangkok?, juengkek? What gosh i forget
??? : hey...
Y/n : hi?
??? : can i ask you a question?
Y/n : *hesitated* uuu.. okay
??? : why did you stare at me that intense?
CRAP!!
This is time for dashi run so well yeah i did and left everything behind.

 okay??? : why did you stare at me that intense?CRAP!!This is time for dashi run so well yeah i did and left everything behind