Chapter 24

Y/n immediately felt her blood goes rushing towards her cheeks and now she's blushing....a lot :).

But, Jungkook was still standing there, wiping his wet hair and look to y/n with a very cute innocent face. Y/n hides her face and that means letting go of the luggage that i was holding tightly.

I said in between my hands, that kinda makes my voice turns deep and said "AGH! I'm sorry I didn't saw the door-wait i meant I didn't know there was you-wait-i- erm...never mind."

Not long after her weird long sentence, she heard a soft chuckle and could hear perfectly his hard breathing after the hot shower, she guessed.

Then she sighs out of frustration and said "what i meant was...i'm really sorry, I didn't know that you were here. I'm just gonna go...".

Y/n quickly leave after holding her intentions to look into his eyes nor his abs...oh god that abs~ ANYWAY.

She rush towards the door next door... (does that makes sense? 😂) and open it. This time more carefully with a little bit of hesitation.

Then she noticed that no one was around, so she came in and decided to check the place out. It was beautiful. The wallpaper was a white-creamy color with a dark red rose.

Although it doesn't seem to match with the color blend but it was enough to make Y/n's feel like she was at home...and feel safe. She walk to her king size bed.

It was perfectly organized and not to mention it was comfortable. So pretty much this room is neat. I was just laying down onto the very comfy bed.

.

Dinner

The room was only filled by silence. None of them dared to speak to each other.

Taehyung was just trying to figure out how to get them back.

While Y/n, was just pretty much eating. She didn't care less.

On the other hand, Jungkook was glaring right at Taehyung, to see for his explanation Y/n is here and also he kept looking at Y/n.

Then,

"So~*clears throat* why is Y/n here hyung?". That comes off a little bit rude for y/n and she felt a light bang in her heart.

Taehyung gulped down his food and sweats were dripping. "Um...she's my sister now."

Jungshook is happening everybody. Jungkook coughs really hard at the sudden words comes out, he furrowed his eyebrows and Taehyung just nodded slowly.

Jungkook put aside his plate and said "i'm not hungry anymore." And yet again, that comes off rude towards y/n...it feels like he hates her or something.

Jungkook rushing towards his room that y/n accidentally barge in and immediately slam the door that makes the whole house quiver.

"Urm...taehyung, i think i'm gonna go to sleep early." Yeah early so she can cries...that what she thought.

Taehyung just simple nodded and let her go. She walk upstairs and pass Jungkook's door...and she realizes "hell nah...there's no freaking way my suitcase is in there...AGH DAMN YOU JK!". She whispers that.

She knock the door and open it. There was no sign of jungkook and she glad that. But the room was blacked out.

She walk slowly towards the centre of the room where she dropped the suitcase and immediately grab it. She turned around but...the door was closed.

And now...its fully blacked out, but she kept on walking, she was about to handle the doorknob until what she was holding was a hand....a very soft warm hands.

That sent electricity vibes towards y/n, as she took a step back. Jungkook was standing on the door frame turn y/n'a body around and now...

Y/n is trapped between Jungkook masculine arms on the door.

Voila...