Chapter 5~ The Student

Recap:
XXX had planted a virus into Kayano's laptop.
Kayano's closest friend at school is Miyamoto. Who has short fluffy hair.
<<><><><><>>

A day in my cough peaceful life:
"A transfer student?" A seemingly out of the ordinary line was heard from the guy beside me.

Or was it just my imagination? This extremely overused anime introduction was actually used in my class.

My ears perked up slightly, hearing the class president discuss about it to his friends.

"Is it a girl~?"

"I've a feeling you would harrass the student if it turns out to be a girl." The class president nudged the guy who spoke, "Creepy."

"If it's a girl I hope she's cute. Our class doesn't have much cute girls." Another leaned back and folded his arms behind his head excited. Ignoring the glare sent to him by the girl in front of him.

And I was planning on continuing my career of an actress.

"Shhh! They can heard you, you dumbass. Besides, you don't look any better than them~" The guy beside me objected with a disgusted expression. I forgot to introduce him, he is Tanuma.

Here's a pic:

"I agree too." I joined the conversation shocking the boys who then faced me in curiosity, "Some girls here aren't too bad looking. Say... Tanuma-kun are you interested in any of them?"

"Huh?!?" Tanuma jolted up in surprise, blushing slightly and darted his eyes. "Not really..." He placed his hand behind his neck.

"Oo~" His -side character- friend cooed.

"So he has one!"

"I said I don't!" He protested.

"Tell me. Tell me. Is it the popular and devilish Rio-chan? Or the cool and cute Miyamoto?" The boys listened in eagerly. "Or let's say me?" I wriggled my eyebrows suggestively, and I hit bullseye. Tanuma's face flushed crimson red.

"N-no! Why would I be interested in romance and girls?" Tanuma stuttered nervously, nervously squirming in his seat.

So he is interested in me. I see.

I was actually joking.

"I was messing with you, calm down!" I snickered slapping his back playfully.

"Kayano is so sly now," Okajima turned his head, faking a sigh. Don't ask why he is here. "Though it is possible that Tanuma-kun likes Kayano. Kayano has good looks just lacking in the upper area. What a pity!"

"Tanuma-kun please stop staring at my chest." I politely told Tanuma, straight-faced.

"Busted."