Lust (g.d)

Request for emily Emily_notsogreen.

You and Grayson have been best friends since you were kids, but you hate to admit your in love with him. Or should I say In lust. You wanted the feeling to go away, but the more you were with him the more you felt it. And he was coming over today. ;)

He had just texted you and told you he was on his way. You were nervous and still contemplating if you should tell him or not. "Ugh why do feelings have to be a thing" you whispered to yourself before you heard a knock on your door. You took a deep breath as you opened the door. "Heyy emily!" Grayson exclaimed before he gave you a huge bear hug.

"Look Gray, I need to tell you something and I hope it won't jeopardize our friendship" you went on. (Skipping a little cuz I'm lazy). "Grayson... I kinda am like in lust or love with you i can't figure out which." You said as you scratched the back of your neck. With that he smashed his lips on yours. "I want you emily" Grayson breathed.

He tugged on the bottom of your shirt signaling for you to take it off. He took off his as well. Lucky for him you weren't wearing a bra. He looked at your torso with wide eyes before he pushed you down and began working on your shorts. He pulled them down to reveal your black lace panties. You were soaking. His bulge bigger than before. Although it wasn't your first time you were a little nervous. He slowly starting taking off your panties. He spread your legs and started kissing your thighs missing where you needed him most. "Gray please" you whined and with that he shoved his tongue in you and shook his head making you scream. He slid two long fingers in and continued moving at a fast pace. He watched you shake under his touch. Just as you were about to cum he pulled out. "What the fuck Grayson" you said mad. "No baby girl you can only cum when I'm inside you" he smirked. With that he pulled down his boxers and thrusted inside you deep and hard. You screamed loudly out of both pain and pleasure. He continued thrusting at a fast pace. It seemed as if he went deeper every time. "FUCK EMILY" he moaned loudly. You couldn't force out words because of he immense pleasure he was giving you. The room was full of lust and the sound of moans and skin slapping. "I'm going to c-cum" Grayson stuttered. "Me tooo daddy" you smirked. And with that you felt his warm liquid shoot up inside your velvety walls. You came all over his long shaft. You rode out your highs before he pulled out. You whimpered from the the loss of contact.

"Does this mean your mine emily?" Grayson smiled. You kissed him passionately. "Yours forever." You smiled.

A/n: i will be writing two more requests but after that they will be closed.

Hope you enjoyed Emily ❤️