Victoria Secret (g.d)

You and Grayson were going to the mall to visit some cute shops together. But you need a few new pairs of panties, and maybe a little something for gray ;). "Gray let's go in here I need some new underwear" you looked at him and he smirked.

    You looked up to see Grayson picking out lingerie for you and a small laugh escaped your mouth. His hand was full of different pieces and he was still looking for more. He was so concentrated it was almost comical. "Baby will you try these on for me" he asked with big puppy eyes. "Sure just let me pick out some more panties" you said teasing. He was always one to be patient but now he couldn't keep himself together. "PLEASE BABYGIRL" he screamed/whispered. You laughed and agreed.

     You asked the lady and before you knew it you were in the first piece. As soon as you stepped out his eyes went big and that wasn't the only thing ;). "C-can I come in there with you" he asked hungrily. You nodded, smirked and walked back in to only have his hands roaming your whole body. "Not right now Grayson" "but please I don't want to walk out of here embarrassed because I have boner." After he said that you got on your knees ready to please him. You started to pull down his boxers and you saw the hard outline of his member. "Remember you have to be quiet."

  You pulled down his boxers. His painfully hard member slapped against his toned stomach. Gosh it made you wet at the thought of what he wanted to do to you. You grabbed his long shaft and kitten licked the tip. He tasted so good, like sweet cream iced cream. You started pumping slowly and he groaned. He grabbed your hair and started thrusting in your mouth. He stopped and then you let your hand pump what you couldn't fit in your mouth. You kept hearing groans until he started twitching signaling he was going to cum. His hot liquid shot down your throat. "Swallow" he commanded and you happily did.

"Round two at home" he smirked
You left him with a simple wink.

A/n: requests open