Fear of Magic

Thanks to Noelle Alexia for the cover of this story! Please enjoy this. It'll get cooler and cooler every chapter. :)

Chapter 1

'Hi, I am Vanellope Renée Weasley. Call me Renée. I'm 9 years old. I'm a witch from the wizard world. Still waiting for my Hogwarts letter. I'm a lost girl as well. Yeah, I'm the cousin of Peter Pan. And I'm here cause they say I need to find out something about me in the stupid muggle world' I thought. I'm introducing myself cause I'm a "new student" in the muggle school. Instead I say.

"Hi I'm Vanellope Renée Weasley. Just call me Renée. I'm 9 years old. Hope to make friends with you all." I say without even smiling.

I'm here in a muggle school. Stuck because my family (wizard family) told me so. I don't really want to be here. Besides, I'm still 9, still waiting for a Hogwarts letter. Once I found out that the thing they want me to know here is not important, I'll ran away from home. And I'm dead serious.

Lunch came. And since I don't know anyone here I need to go alone. Once, I'm in the hallways a boy called me. "Renée!" he shouted as he ran to me. He's about my age. I saw him at my class though but I don't know his name. He's wearing pants, rubber shoes and a red shirt with a saying "Proudly Stubborn". He has black hair which is messy, and dark black eyes.

"Hey. Who are you?" I ask blankly.

"I'm Exiandro Aiden." he answered. I chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" he ask.

"Nothing. Aiden? Like alien?" I teased and laughed again. He glared at me.

"Do you want to be my friend or not?" he asked impatiently.

"Alright alright! Alien!" I teased again.

"Weasel!" he teased back.

"Huh? I don't get it." I replied.

"Weasley equals Weasel!" he shouted at me.

"Right! Alien!" I said back.

We went to the "Cafeteria" whatever it is they call the food area. When we got there, it's pretty crowded. We have no choice but eat in the classroom. I don't really have some food. I'll die young because of hunger.

"You don't have food, Weasel?" Exiandro asked. I nodded.

"You want some?" he asks and hands me some bread. I got it and ate.

We talked there. He seems nice though. I want to tell him that I'm a witch but I can't do that or else I might not get my Hogwarts letter.

The day passed. And I went to the girl's dormitories while Exiandro went to the boy's. I went to my bed. How did I know it's mine? There's a paper written : Renée The Loser. I know why I'm a loser anyway. They say that if you don't eat in the cafeteria, you're a loser. Muggles are so stupid? Yeah I know.

I woke up the next day with crumpled papers around me. I know who did this anyway. Those cruel girls who only knows what to do is, bully and make themselves pretty but they look like a beast at all. Then I felt another paper thrown in my back.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I shouted furiously.

Then 2 girls walked slowly to me. The girl in the right side spoke. "Bullying you is that a problem?" she asked sweetly. "Um no! Why do you think I'm shouting if it's okay?" I asked sarcastically. I glanced sideways and the other girls looked at me nervously. Like they're giving me a warning. But no one has the right to bully me.

"Oh this is a brave one." the annoying girl said with a matching glare.

"What do we do with her, Chloe?" girl no.2 asked the girl who I guess the name is Chloe.

"Beating time." she said with a giggle.

Oh that's it! Girl no.2 lunged at me but I punched her in the belly first and she crumpled to the floor. She fainted which is good so she can't beat me up anymore.

"That was easy." I said, laughing. "You next?" I asked Chloe. She just looked at me, wide-eyed and ran outside. I smiled. The other girls cheered and greeted me. They were interrupted when the door opened. Chloe and a teacher arrived.

"What have you done to her Renée?!" the teacher exclaimed.

"She's about to punch me. It's called self-defense." I answered like I'm a genius.

"You still shouldn't done such a thing!" she said and walked towards the girl I punched.

"You're in detention! Stay in the rooftop for an hour tonight after classes!" she said.

Great. A detention. Chloe just glared at me and walked away to the clinic with her friend. I showered and dressed up. When I got out, I find Exiandro but I can't find him. I went to our classroom and saw him there. There's still no teacher so I talked to him.

"I got a detention." I told him.

"Same." he said as he shook his head.

"I need to stay in the rooftop later. What's so bad about it? They just gave me time to relax." I said, smiling.

"Me too! Yes! We can play there!" he exclaimed happily.

"Yes! Why did you got detention anyway?" I asked him.

"I beat up a guy that was about to beat me up." he answered.

"Really? Me too! They called me a loser and stuff like that." I say.

"Woah cool! You really are my best friend!" he said excitedly.

"We're best friends? Okay." I say, I didn't have a best friend before.

After a lot of boredom in classes. It's time for detention. While me and Exiandro went to the rooftop, my detention teacher approached us. She just told us that she'll call us if our detention is done. We nodded and went there.

When we got there, I looked around. I looked at the bottom, not that high for me, I can fly with pixie dust anyway. Oh I know what game, we need to play.

Detention means FUNtention (it's word play).

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter :)