Fear of Magic

Sorry if this chapter is too short. I'll make the next chapters longer though :) Keep reading!

Chapter 2

"Exiandro!" I shouted and threw a rock at him.

"What was that for?" he asked angrily.

"You'll never know if you won't catch me!" I exclaimed and run.

We did that all hour long. Playing tag. I'm a fast runner so Exiandro had a hard time catching me. We're having so much fun and that fun was interrupted by the detention teacher saying that we need to sleep already.

"Ma'am," I began and she looked at me. "Does people often got detention and have to stay in the rooftop?" I asked. She shook her head.

"You're the first one to try that." she answered.

"Oh okay." I say.

Oh I have a plan. I hope it'll turn out well. I just wanna have fun even though I'm in the muggle world.

The next day, the mean girls just glared at me all day long. Good. Or else they'll feel my wrath again. I don't care about detentions anymore. I'm a bad girl? Yeah you could say that.

I went to Exiandro immediately and told him my plan. My plan is that every night we'll sneak out and then we hang out at the rooftop. He said yes anyway. I guess he also wants to have fun.

That night we stayed there for an hour, getting to know each other and stuff. He told me he has no family anymore that's why he's in this stupid school where students all know is to bully losers like us.

"Why are we losers anyway? Just because we eat in the classroom?" I asked furiously.

"No. Because we don't have money to buy food from the cafeteria!" he answered, mad too.

"But at least we still have food! They're pathetic!" I said frustratingly.

"Guess that's our lives, huh?" he said as he sighed.

We did that every night. Even weekends! So weeks passed in this muggle school. Good thing Exiandro has some brains and of course me too. We had good grades though. Everything's well, no bullies just glares, good grades, and fun every night. But as days passed there's this guy always following us, he wears long pants, sneakers, a cap and he has crutches. I wonder what's he's problem.

Then one night, we went to the rooftop as usual. We played tag again, our favorite game. While we're playing the 2 mean girls and the mean boy came. I hurriedly hide and pulled Exiandro behind a random box in the rooftop.

"You sure they're here?" girl no.2 asked.

"Of course! Smell them then!" the boy said.

What the heck? Smell? We don't smell that bad as Exiandro and I smelled ourselves. We both have confused faces We slowly crawled to the door but found it guarded by Chloe. Great now we're trapped. I'm about to think of a plan when the box we're hiding at is kicked away by the boy.

"There they are!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah and so what?" I asked sarcastically.

"We're gonna kill you." Girl said sweetly. I really hate her voice.

"Taste of demigod blood! Yum!" Chloe said excitedly.

"Demigod? Who us? We're just ordinary persons!" Exiandro shouted. 'Not me' I thought.

"Go deny it. We can smell you." Boy said.

"We don't stink!" I shouted as well. Maybe someone can hear us for help.

And then it happened. The 2 girls changed form into a snake woman, they have a human head but a snake-like body. The boy changed into a half-lion and half-scorpion. I'm wide-eyed, so shocked. What the heck is happening. I glanced quickly at Exiandro who has the same shocked face as mine.

"Oh now you're dead!" Chloe giggled.

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER HAHAHAHA