Ugh

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
My mom dropped me off in front of the palace gates. I entered, and saw a lot of girls lined up. We all went in individually. Sometimes, the girls who failed came out crying. What's so special about this prince anyways? I went to get in line. We didn't get numbers or anything, we just go in and see if they'll accept us. As I was in line, this girl came right behind me with all these luggages and bags. How is she so sure that she'll get in? I only brought a small duffle bag, since I didn't need much. But what was the point in bringing your stuff, when you might not even get in, into the competition?

~2 hours later~

Finally, after two hours, it was my turn! I walked in. I was remembering what my mom said.

"You get into this competition, or you're gonna be kicked out of my house!"

If I don't get in, I'll just run away. Easy. I stood in front of the so called queen and king. I bowed down to them. Ugh.

(Y/N):" Hello your majesty."

King:" Hello dear."

I stood straight.

Queen:" Do a 360 for us."

I quickly did a 360.

Queen:" Hmmm. Can you cook?"

I nodded my head.

King:" Clean?"

I nodded my head. Are they looking for a wife or a maid?!

Queen:" Can you carry a child?"

My eyes widened. Who asks that question? I slowly nodded my head.

King:" Can you do outside activities?"

I nodded my head once again. Of course I do! Living with my mom, I know how to do all sorts of things.

Queen:" Are you willing to marry our son? No matter if he's mean, arrogant, or has a horrible personality?"

I thought for a moment.

(Y/N):" Yes, your majesty."

They both clapped.

King:" You're in."

I looked at them shocked. I'm in?! A maid came up to me and made me go into a room.

Maid:" Please stay in here until we knock on your door."

(Y/N):" Ok."

I was gonna walk in, but then I turned back.

(Y/N):" Where is the bathroom?"

Maid:" Go down the hallway and turn to your right. Go down three doors, and the bathroom should be there."

(Y/N):" Thank you."

She was gonna leave, but I held her wrist.

(Y/N):" What's your name?"

Maid:" My name is Suzy."

I smiled.

(Y/N):" Thank you Suzy!"

I bowed down to her. I looked up and see her smiling. She then went back to where people were 'auditioning' and I walked down the hallway. While walking, a guy bumped into me and I fell. I closed my eyes, as my body hardly landed on the marble floors. I slowly open my eyes to see a guy on top of me. He looked at me with a smirk. I crashed my eyebrows together and pushed him off. I stood up and so did he.

(Y/N):" Yah! Watch where you're going idiot!"

He laughed.

???:" Idiot? You want to call me an idiot?!"

I looked at him up and down. He was wearing a white shirt that had dirt on it, blue jeans that were dirty, and some timberlands. I scoffed.

(Y/N):" Tch. Are you deaf? Yes, I called you an idiot!"

He smirked.

???:" Are you here to marry the prince?"

I looked at him weirdly and slowly nodded my head.

???:" With that personality, I don't think he'll want you....but for your body, it's perfect."

I glared at him.

(Y/N):" As if I wanted to marry him in the first place. Does it look like I want to marry him? No. I was forced here, so I don't care if I can't marry him. It'll be even better!"

I walked away, hearing him chuckle a little. What a weird guy. After I used the bathroom, I went back into my room. I sat on the bed, and took out my phone. I called my mom.

*ring*
Mom:" Hello?"
(Y/N):" I got in."
Mom:" that's nice to hear! *claps hands* now get into the finals and become his wife!"
I sighed. I don't want to become his wife! I don't even know how he looks like! I hung up and lay down on the bed. I played games on my phone as I waited to hear a knock on my door.

~1 hour later~

I was walking back and forth.

*knock knock knock*

My eyes shot to the door and I went to go open it. I see Suzy again.

(Y/N):" Hi Suzy!"

I smiled. She also smiled back.

Suzy:" You have to go the throne room now. Just go down this hallway and turn left. It should be the door at the end of the hallway."

I nodded my head. I followed her direction and ended up in front of big wooden doors. I opened them and entered. I looked ahead to see the queen and the king sitting in their thrones. I looked around to see three other girls. That's it?! All this time and they only picked out this much? I walked to the center and bowed. I then stood there.

Queen:" Please get in a line."

We all got in a line. The girls were excited, maybe too excited. I was just standing there, expressionless.

King:" We will introduce the prince and he'll be picking out his wife. Only one of you will be picked."

Ugh! Please do not pick me. We heard the doors open and see a guy in a black suit with gold details on it(media). Yes, he was handsome, but he looked like a douche! As I looked at him more, my eyes widened. HE'S THAT GUY THAT BUMPED INTO ME!!