Uhh..

(Y/N) P.O.V

I ran out to the garden. 

Jungkook: "(Y/N)!!!!!"

I looked behind me, seeing Jungkook run after me. I laughed, running towards the water fountain. 

(Y/N): "You can't catch me!"

I stood behind the water fountain, and Jungkook stood on the other side. 

Jungkook: "Are you the ginger bread man? I don't think so!"

I looked at him, tilting my head a bit. 

(Y/N): "Are you mentally 4?"

He glared at me as I laughed. He then tried running around the water fountain to get to me, but I ran away. I ran across the small bridge, hiding behind a tree. I breathed out heavily, poking my head out to see if he was coming. 

(Y/N): "Where is he?" 

I squinted my eyes, trying to look for Jungkook. Where in the world could he be? I moved back, hitting something. I turned around. 

(Y/N): "Ah-OH MY GOD!"

Jungkook grabbed my arm, smirking at me. 

Jungkook: "I caught you~" 

I gave him a disgusted look, stepping back a little. I stepped on a rock, falling down, bringing down Jungkook with me. 

(Y/N): "Ow!!!"

I closed my eyes, groaning in pain. I opened one eye, seeing Jungkook on top of me. 

(Y/N): "Uhh..."

I looked away, somehow forgetting about the pain. Jungkook sighed. 

Jungkook: "Are you okay?"

I nodded my head a little, blushing slightly. 

Jungkook: "You sure?" 

He laid his body on me, his head resting on the grass as he looked at me. We made eye contact, and he gave me a little smile. 

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, I'm p-per-" 

As I was about to finish my answer, I heard a shriek. Me and Jungkook looked over towards the sidewalk. 

Jungkook: "Mom!"

(Y/N): "Queen!" 

She stood there shocked, but then she smiled. 

Queen: "Well then!" 

She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

Queen: "I see you two have moved on to the next stage pretty quick, eh?"

I shook my head, and Jungkook smirked. He looked at me. 

Jungkook: "Of course."

I looked at him shocked, giving him the 'what the heck' look. He kissed my forehead, and the Queen clapped her hand. She waved over to someone.

Queen: "Honey! Our Jungkookie has been grown into an actual MAN!"

Jungkook: "Mo-"

The King walked over towards our directions, his eyes widening. 

King: "W-What, J-Jungkook..."

He pointed at Jungkook and looked at me. 

King: "You two..."

The Queen whispered something into the King's ear, making him step back a little. 

King: "Have a good time you two." 

He and the Queen walked away. I looked at Jungkook. 

(Y/N): "What-"

He planted his lips on mines, closing his eyes.